Baseball 2009 WBC Australian Team Set Customs IMAGES REMOVED

Beckster24

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Beck
eBay User
rebeccaw1027
I thought i would have another go at designing some more custom cards, got the idea from the insert of Luke Hughes 2009 Topps WBC #BCS18, seeing this was the only insert card of an Aussie player thought i might use this design for a template to create a complete Australian team set. I might take the Topps logo off though for copyright, anyone interested in these let me know could probably trade and print off some of these sets.

This is still a rough go, still needs some minor fixing up, wbc logo didn't turn out as well as i had hoped it would, when i scanned the original card

PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED THE IMAGES FOR COPYRIGHT REASONS ADAM BRIGHT HAS THE LOGO REMOVED, ITS ONLY A SAMPLE IMAGE, LAST THING I WANT IS A LAWSUIT FROM TOPPS!!!

Cheers

Beck

2009%20WBC%20Australian%20Team%20Custom%20Card%20Set%20Adam%20Bright.jpg

Re: 2009 WBC Topps Australian Team Set

They look awesome mate :woot::woot::woot:
You should get some cards of players like Pujols going.
My mate just bought a Pujols Dominican republic patch card ... Look's Ace :D:thumbsup:

Re: 2009 WBC Topps Australian Team Set

They did turn out really well didn't they, surprised myself.

I guess i could have a go at doing some others, but for now was just focussing on the Aussie team. Haven't seen any Patch cards this time for the WBC only seen Auto ones and base, no patches yet.

I did get a 2006 WBC Patch of Justin Huber, which i got signed earlier this year.

They look awesome mate :woot::woot::woot:
You should get some cards of players like Pujols going.
My mate just bought a Pujols Dominican republic patch card ... Look's Ace :D:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom