For Sale 2009 NRL select classic boxes/ Pre-sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
what we should do is get everyone who gets one of these boxes to do a live box break and see who struck the money cards :thumbsup:and to start with keep the trading of the unwanted cards amongst the box buyers to keep the happy:D feeling from the whole case share deal, (i hope i explained that clearly:lol:)
what do you all think?

I think that sounds like a good idea...:thumbsup: It could be pretty hectic with 32 simultaneous box breaks happening. :p

We could develop a secret handshake as well. :lol:

Ross

thanks guys, we would have to work on the hand shake though:lol::lol:

what we could do with the box break thread is instead of 32 different threads and have to go back forth to every ones separate thread to offer trades etc, we create 1 thread and when we open a box we make 1 reply to that thread and in that reply we list all the cards we got etc and what is on offer for trade. it wouldn't be hard to do. we would not all get our boxes on the same day and open them at the same time with maybe the odd exception and that would not be many.

i reckon it would be excellent to do this, what do you think?

Cheers dave

Could you give an estimate on postage to NZ for a box? If you are willing to post here of course. It has been around $20-25 when I've bought them off eBay.

Ok i have changed box 10 case 1 to box 7 case 2. Im trying to jag both captains sigs :lol::D
Knowing how i run, anybody out there that wants in, jump on box 10 case 1 as im sure it will be gold (captains sig) :(

Everybody ignoring my OCT predictor share idea? :rolleyes:

I like the idea Foldee, I'm in. I'm sure between 2 cases, or the rest of the forum, you should be able to convince enough people to get in on a share. If I end up with a Sharks it's got your name on it mate.
I'm chasing the Broncos predictor myself, and the Broncs TP, and the Broncs DT and the Lockyer sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom