2009 NRL Champions available today

Coolidgee

Flying under the radar
Real Name
nick
eBay User
coolidgee
Just stopped at the newsagents and saw the new series there this morning. Grabbed 4 packs just to see what they look like.

Must say, despite the repeat of the insert series' it is not a bad set on its own merits. Jersey cards look really nice actually. I beat the odds and pulled two foil sigs (both Stewart brothers believe it or not).

Also they seem to have randomised the insert of the '1 per pack' cards instead of just inserting them in order in the packs.

Hey Gomoto, does this mean you'll be posting our boxes out today?:)

Yeah im off to a few newsagencies today, might buy 10 packs from 2 different places and try and beat the odds :v:
Good Luck with your breaks mate :thumbsup:

Well got back from my newsagent, picked up 10 packs and was pretty happy i got something for my sharks pc :)

2009.jpg

I got 10 packs this morning also and pulled the following:

Jamie Lyon acetate GEM card
Luke Covell foiled signature
Krisnan Inu foiled signature
Ryan Hoffman foiled signature
Craig Fitzgibbon sketch card

Very happy that I beat the odds, hope I do as well when I pick up my box off footyfunaddicts.com.au tomorrow............:)

I got 10 packs this morning also and pulled the following:

Jamie Lyon acetate GEM card
Luke Covell foiled signature
Krisnan Inu foiled signature
Ryan Hoffman foiled signature
Craig Fitzgibbon sketch card

Very happy that I beat the odds, hope I do as well when I pick up my box off footyfunaddicts.com.au tomorrow............:)

Hey Dave i will trade you this for the Covell?

Oh and Nick, i got another 10 packs and got Ennis, Hannant and Holdsworth JDC and also you can tell your mate i got the Withers Superstar Gem which i would trade for almost any other gem

20009.jpg

Picked up 3 packs and scored 3 inserts so my luck was in with 2 sigs and 1 sketch. Will grab a box tomorrow. One thing i noticed all 3 packs had different teams jersey cards in them. Are they mixed up for a change or if you hit a box is there just the 3 or 4 teams in the one box?

Yep - whole set in the box, all different teams' jerseys, M.Cooper and I.Luke Gems, L.Patten, L.Bailey, B.Slater, A.Payne, C.Stanley, M.Pearce Red Sigs, S.Prince, G.Stewart, W.Naiqama and A.Graham Sketches. As long as i got the set, Sweeeeet!!!!

If anyone hits any penrith cards PM me
After gem, Sketches and Signatures plus commons and jersey cuts.
Have limited ones to trade :)
Brplat

Hey guys, i picked up 15 packets today and i got the following cards:

Lincoln Withers Gem Card
Pj Marsh Signature
Sam Perrett Signature
Luke Lewis Signature
Cam Smith Signature
Hazem El Masri Sketch
Adrian Purtell Sketch.

Not bad i cant complain with that run!!

Back