2009 Jersey card WITH ERROR

nls

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
eBay User
azil1974
I am new to this forum so hopefully I have posted in the right area.

We are collecting the 2009 NRL Select cards and one of the packs that we opened today had a jersey card with an obvious mistake/error.

The picture side of the card is a Panther player (Lachlan Coote) but the reverse side is the South Sydney jersey and labeled John Sutton (card no 155).

Looks exactly like a normal card but the front and back dont match. Anyone heard of these happening and any idea of what it may be worth ???

Not really looking to sell, but it would be nice to know if this is a common error or if it makes this one quite rare ??

Cheers
N

yes ive got 2. If you go onto the select website send them a email and say you have a jersy card with a Panthers player on the front and a rabbitohs player on the back and you ask for a replacement and you put your address and name down the bottom.
Cheers Harry

Bugger, thought it may have been worth something !! never mind...

Thanks for the info, have sent email to Select to arrange replacement...

Bugger, thought it may have been worth something !! never mind...

Thanks for the info, have sent email to Select to arrange replacement...

Don't get rid of it though. I have seen these go on ebay for around $8. The normal jerseys are only selling for around $1.
It makes a nice addition to your set when you have the error card as well as the actual cards. :thumbsup:

Very Common? That's an understatement. I had 20 of them and sent them all in to Select for replacement.

With the last two cases i purchased from Sleect though i noticed they are trying to compensate for the error by placing about 3 times as many Sutton correct cards in the cases.

Back
Top Bottom