2009 afl select PINNACLE Series 2 boxes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, important note. The people listed in case 4 are not 100% guaranteed to get their boxes. The amount l have ordered has been caped. If it does go ahead l will send you details then. I will find out in a few days

Please put me down for 2 boxes in the 4th case also.

Thanks
Brad

hi, new to this site. do you have other years afl cards? and i

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

sorry dont know what happened??? I am after the folder for yr 2000 if you could help. do you have the folder for the new cards you are selling and i am also after series I, 2 boxes and 2 folders. are you in Melbourne for pick up
Thanks

where does it say anything like that plus you first need to introduce yourself in the introduction forum.

Would love to buy into this for my man but am unable to have dollars to pay for his wanted 2 boxes until the 20th.

Sadly this prob means we will miss out!

What the hell. If it helps get the 4th case across the line, I will take another 2 boxes thanks mate..... The girl is going to kill me.... :rolleyes:

With all this excitment im really worried the 4th case is not comming up!

what am i going to do :(

Gomoto: i think Richo was putting the feelers out that you might be able to get the cases before official release :)

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

What the hell. If it helps get the 4th case across the line, I will take another 2 boxes thanks mate..... The girl is going to kill me.... :rolleyes:

Yes ill bump my order too 2 boxes if that helps

I dont think you have many problems selling its whether they have enuff cases avail to give you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom