2009 afl select PINNACLE Series 2 boxes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks footystars, for sharing the pics of the new cards. i am very impressed an i cant wait for 13th of july! thanks again footystars!

Good stuff on the payments guys....Ming, are you able to update your 1st post so we know who has paid and what case number they are getting their boxes from?
Cheers

i have paid for my two boxes tonight via internet. I will pm you the address to send them to as I move house next week! These boxes will be my house warming present to myself, lol

hes giving away the case card... hes just selling boxes... i think you mean the redemption?

'I can guarantee you there will be no searching of the case unlike ebay. You will have a chance at the case hit.'

Doesn't that mean someone will get the case card? :blink:

Hey mate, payment for my 2 boxes has been made to your account. I will arrange a pickup time with you sometime next week if that is cool?

Cheers

'I can guarantee you there will be no searching of the case unlike ebay. You will have a chance at the case hit.'

Yeah GoMoto will (or should) keep it.

He is going to all the work and selling at barely above cost.

when l said case hit, it meant the captain redemption card. They only come one per case. You are in case 1 (refer to the first post) and someone in that set of names will be getting the captain redemption card. :thumbsup:

Yeah GoMoto will (or should) keep it.

He is going to all the work and selling at barely above cost.

Oh OK :thumbsup:
No problems :v:, agree with you there, more than happy to get the 2 boxes at $145 each - the person doing all the legwork deserves the case card :D. Just ignore me - I'm new and therefore ignorant with this all :lol:.
Just one more question; how do people 'search' for the case card if it's all sealed up in boosters in boxes :blink:?

Its not. A case card comes inside the case and not in a pack whereas a case hit is in a pack but only comes once a case.

Oh OK :thumbsup:
No problems :v:, agree with you there, more than happy to get the 2 boxes at $145 each - the person doing all the legwork deserves the case card :D. Just ignore me - I'm new and therefore ignorant with this all :lol:.
Just one more question; how do people 'search' for the case card if it's all sealed up in boosters in boxes :blink:?

What A LOT of eBay & Shop sellers do is bust open a Case (16 AFL boxes inside a sealed box) then continue to bust the individual boxes until they pull the Redemption Signature Card. They then sell the remaining boxes on eBay knowing the chances of them containing the Case Redemption card is very unlikely!

Hence the term "Searched Case"

What A LOT of eBay & Shop sellers do is bust open a Case (16 AFL boxes inside a sealed box) then continue to bust the individual boxes until they pull the Redemption Signature Card. They then sell the remaining boxes on eBay knowing the chances of them containing the Case Redemption card is very unlikely!

Hence the term "Searched Case"

Cheers for that.

Did mean to say case hit not case card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom