2008 SUPERCOACH $25,000 first prize

bruntyblue

bruntyblue
Real Name
Robert
Ok everyone the Herald Sun Supercoach is taking entry's for 2008 now. FREE to join and play, $25,000 for you + $5,000 for the junior club of your choice. I have started a private league here's the details.
League Name: ozcards
League Number: 634095

leagues are limited to 16 players per league, there are 15 spots left to fill this one, First in best dressed with this one, there are no admin rights for the league starter so you cant pick and choose players, BIG first prize and all for free, join this one its harder than you may think, $10 million $ salary cap, 30 players to fit into that.
here is a link to the sign-up page, have a look.

Herald Sun TAC SuperCoach

Cheers:) Rob

Good idea BruntyBlue
I'm in
My team name is J Gastev Allstars named after former Brisbane Bears legend Johnny Gastev
Good luck everyone

I'm in!

The thing I love about this year's competition is the ability to enter your team in up to three leagues!

Should we offer any prizes for this, or is it just for pride and bragging rights?

Chip in $5 or $10 each and offer a box for the winner and/or runner-up?

Should we offer any prizes for this, or is it just for pride and bragging rights?

Chip in $5 or $10 each and offer a box for the winner and/or runner-up?

It's a good idea but in the past we've had trouble with people actually paying up, in tipping comps ect. I'd be happy to Offer the winner a nice card though.

It's a good idea but in the past we've had trouble with people actually paying up, in tipping comps ect. I'd be happy to Offer the winner a nice card though.

Fair enough (especially as we are already having a tipping competition). So what about a store owner puts their hand up and does a special "buy one box, get one free" offer, or a discount, whereby both parties are happy.

Back
Top Bottom