2008/09 UD Ultimate

ultimate used to be 1 case = 4 boxes = 16 packs = 64 cards

if my calculation is correct

now you get

1 case = 15 boxes = 15 packs = 60 cards

I might be in depends if im going to go all in and buy one myself....depending on funds aswell as my new pc chase is draining alot!

WOW!

2629_82968514008_23162099008_229288.jpg

:DTruly a thing of beauty/ In fact that card has made up my mind to save every bit of "box breaking" money until ultimate comes out. Ive already seen a few others that have impressed me, but freak me that looks nice. :thumbsup::D

Looks good, but looks TOO much like UD Artifacts a few seasons ago....

UD have lost ways to impress....

Excatly my first thought as well!! Artifacts did that style of neck Emblem patch in 07/08!!! Other then colouring, the card doesnt look any different!

But hey, who do UD have to impress? A consumer that wont exsist after this year for them? They have lost interest in the BBall market!!!

Excatly my first thought as well!! Artifacts did that style of neck Emblem patch in 07/08!!! Other then colouring, the card doesnt look any different!

But hey, who do UD have to impress? A consumer that wont exsist after this year for them? They have lost interest in the BBall market!!!

They lost interest years ago. They've been recycling designs with different colours for the last 3+ years...

I seriously don't know why people complain about 'recycled' designs? Seriously I'd love to see you come up with over 10 products year in, year out for 20+ years. So yes they're gonna 'recycle' designs but obviously they're not exactly the same, they may have different colours, pictures in different spots but the same design which is fine. You should be happy that they're still making products for you to buy (well for now at least) I know I am. So stop your whining. :rolleyes:

Cheers :v:

I seriously don't know why people complain about 'recycled' designs? Seriously I'd love to see you come up with over 10 products year in, year out for 20+ years. So yes they're gonna 'recycle' designs but obviously they're not exactly the same, they may have different colours, pictures in different spots but the same design which is fine. You should be happy that they're still making products for you to buy (well for now at least) I know I am. So stop your whining. :rolleyes:

Cheers :v:

They have a dedicated design department, they pay these guys a sh!tload of money to design stuff. Quite frankly, If im going to spend my hard earned on expensive cards ie: Ultimate, Exquisite and Premier then Im going to want some decent look cards that dont look like stuff you can get from previous years for half the money!! edit: Perhaps not half the money but ya get my point!

Low end product, Mid product range, fine! But high end stuff?? You gotta be kidding me.... Perhaps this is part of the reason they have lost the contract!? I dunno, but UD have been slack as hell in recent years!

In defence of UD, sure, some cards may look "very similiar" to previous years designs.

But seriously, if it works and sells, why ruin a good thing? Heck, I still remember teh UD All-Star die cuts, so popular, they brought them back and still sell for a mint!
And what changed???? I can't see it changed at all!
Sometimes, wanting something "new" isn't always a good thing.....

In defence of UD, sure, some cards may look "very similiar" to previous years designs.

But seriously, if it works and sells, why ruin a good thing? Heck, I still remember teh UD All-Star die cuts, so popular, they brought them back and still sell for a mint!
And what changed???? I can't see it changed at all!
Sometimes, wanting something "new" isn't always a good thing.....

Agreed Mike, but those Quads look just like SPGU from last year except landscaped...my beer with UD isn't that Ultimate or any other pct doesn't change heaps from year to year, but all their different products take the same form and design with just different colours.

Back
Top Bottom