2008/09 UD Ultimate

Sell sheet:
http://www.magazine-exchange.com/info/ppt/08-09 NBA Ultimate Collection Hobby.ppt

Checklist:
http://www.magazine-exchange.com/info/pdf/2008-09 NBA Ultimate Collection Checklist

Serious 1 pack/box in each box and only one "hit" per box/pack.

IMO the only cards that look good on the sell sheet is the Erving auto and Quad jersey. The Jordan is alright only because it's an action shot.

What are your thoughts?

mate you got to be wrong about this...1 pack per box with 1 card per pack? ive just printed off the 15 page!! checklist (just noticed 4 cards per pack!) (with 15 fricken pippens not the 4 that i originally found! 15 game used with patch variants...im giong for them all, god help any ozct member who stands in my way becuase there are ultimate 6,8,10 versions :mad:) anyone interested in a case?

Damn, third post in a row.........seriously, how can you guys not like this set when there are 10 player jersey cards? i mean come on!!!!!! im gettin anxious and nervous cos i want these pips......bring on ultimate!!!!

mate you got to be wrong about this...1 pack per box with 1 card per pack? ive just printed off the 15 page!! checklist (just noticed 4 cards per pack!) (with 15 fricken pippens not the 4 that i originally found! 15 game used with patch variants...im giong for them all, god help any ozct member who stands in my way becuase there are ultimate 6,8,10 versions :mad:) anyone interested in a case?

4 cards per pack, 1 pack per box :)

Damn, third post in a row.........seriously, how can you guys not like this set when there are 10 player jersey cards? i mean come on!!!!!! im gettin anxious and nervous cos i want these pips......bring on ultimate!!!!

I think I might pick up a pip master set also :D

I think its a good move to sell them in single packs. 4 cards per pack. They used to be 3 or 4 packs of 4 cards did they not?

Just makes them more accessible to people i feel if thats the case?

Norm lets get a case!!!! i feel like a heroin junky atm, i want these pippens i want them ALLLLLLLLLL!

in writing this i just saw that master pippen set comment.....you are now banned from the site!!!

Did you just wet yourself? :lol:

Don't stress mate, I'm just gonna get the low #ed stuff and his 1/1s :D

How much is a case u reckon?

I think its a good move to sell them in single packs. 4 cards per pack. They used to be 3 or 4 packs of 4 cards did they not?

Just makes them more accessible to people i feel if thats the case?

From what I remember, 4 cards per pack, 1 pack per mini box, 3 mini boxes per box!

I'm pretty sure that's how it used to be!

EVERYONE who splits a box i must be included!!!!:D

maybe 2k for a case? $78 a box, 24 boxes per case? $1872? :thumbsup:

I thought it was max xof 12 :woot:

Anyone here busted a case of ultimate before? I thought the higher end products have less boxes per case. Exquisite has three, thought this may have only 6?

Back
Top Bottom