2006 Supreme Draft Signature Pulled out of box in 2006

lyonsescargot

AFL is Football!
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
lyonsescargot
I got this in my first box ever of supreme in 06.
It was mad because it was the one I wanted to get.
Made me very happy:D

Thomas Signature.jpg

yer i wuld rather pull pendles as a player.. hes even up around 120s.. way to expensive.. wait a couple fo years and they will come down..well pendles.. i picked up dids DPS other day for 40 bucks.. I pulled the Ben Reid dude last year.. he cant kick goals but looked good on half forward line..looks like another tarrant.. got the collywobbles disease already and cant kick goals..

Mate Im glad we got Brown and not just Reid. We would be totally screwed without him down back. We also need another power forward option. Reid needs to chunk up this pre season and give us a reasnoble 2nd CHF so that cloke can move to FF. We need a FF able to either mark in 50 or will be able to creat a contest and knok it down to give our smalls a 50/50 to win the ball and kick at goal.
Ps The price of the 2006 DPS is reflective of the number produced. They are like SPX so price wont drop as much as didak:(

yer i wuld rather pull pendles as a player.. hes even up around 120s.. way to expensive.. wait a couple fo years and they will come down..well pendles.. i picked up dids DPS other day for 40 bucks.. I pulled the Ben Reid dude last year.. he cant kick goals but looked good on half forward line..looks like another tarrant.. got the collywobbles disease already and cant kick goals..

Mate Im glad we got Brown and not just Reid. We would be totally screwed without him down back. We also need another power forward option. Reid needs to chunk up this pre season and give us a reasnoble 2nd CHF so that cloke can move to FF. We need a FF able to either mark in 50 or will be able to creat a contest and knok it down to give our smalls a 50/50 to win the ball and kick at goal.
Ps The price of the 2006 DPS is reflective of the number produced. They are like SPX so price wont drop as much as didak:(

have to completely disagree with you there mate. Cloke has played FF many times and its a total waste. I reckon he is deadly at CHF and the key: drifting further up the ground. this is what won him the copeland and when he does, he reminds me alot of Wayne Carey

p.s Kuzjuxcan, where on earth did you get a pendles DPS for $40?

Didak he was talking about regarding the $40.

I'm talking about a Rocca Less collingwood. We have some of the best roving goal sneaks and they feed of roccas contests; the ball is just about guarantied to be marked or will come to the ground deep in 50m for :worthy:didak :worthy:davis :worthy:medhurst and :worthy:daisy to crumb. It is crucial not to loose that means of scoring pressure which we do when rocca is not in the team. Hence my claim for the need of another power full forward. Rocca is not going to be able to play full season of footy anymore so we need to start thinking about who is going to fill his position.

have to completely disagree with you there mate. Cloke has played FF many times and its a total waste. I reckon he is deadly at CHF and the key: drifting further up the ground. this is what won him the copeland and when he does, he reminds me alot of Wayne Carey

p.s Kuzjuxcan, where on earth did you get a pendles DPS for $40?

Didak he was talking about regarding the $40.

I'm talking about a Rocca Less collingwood. We have some of the best roving goal sneaks and they feed of roccas contests; the ball is just about guarantied to be marked or will come to the ground deep in 50m for :worthy:didak :worthy:davis :worthy:medhurst and :worthy:daisy to crumb. It is crucial not to loose that means of scoring pressure which we do when rocca is not in the team. Hence my claim for the need of another power full forward. Rocca is not going to be able to play full season of footy anymore so we need to start thinking about who is going to fill his position.

good points about the power full forward. I suspect MM has Dawes in mind for that role though, just when the hell he is going to get a run i dont know !!

Dids plays more midfield now, and i reckon thats where Daisy will end up.

p.s $40 is about the going rate for a Dids sig, i have been looking out for one.

Didak for $40 is cheep but happens on ebay. I always just miss out on it though:(.
Dawes is likely but needs more game time. I think we need to trade for a P/F.
Our midfield is all rotated through the forward line to rest on Field so we always have one or two stars in front of the marking pack. I just think to win a premiership next year we need a J Brown type up forward. But I cant see any revelations for our forward line on our current list.

Egan not being up to AFL level and Ruslings bad luck with injury is starting to hurt our team. Hawks forwards from the same draft year IE. Buddy and Roughead are having break out seasons and our boys Rusling and Egan are not doing anything.
Its a hole I see in our team that I really hope Mick is thinking about.
What if medhurst had not come good this year. We would be screwed up forward without him.
The more i talk about it the more concerned I am getting.
Mick is great though lets hope he is up to the challenges of the coming years.
:v:

good points about the power full forward. I suspect MM has Dawes in mind for that role though, just when the hell he is going to get a run i dont know !!

Dids plays more midfield now, and i reckon thats where Daisy will end up.

p.s $40 is about the going rate for a Dids sig, i have been looking out for one.

hehe...collingwood need a lot more than a power forward...their defence is weak...midfield is full of goal hungry selfish players...ruckmen cant win a tap to advantage....and the forward line makes gary coleman look oversized....

Their Coach hasn't won a flag in 15 years, and lets be honest, the ones he won were with a team that was by far superior on and off the ground than the rest of the league...

Again he's all cashed up, but cant deliver....

Bring Bucks back as playing coach - its your only hope, unless Rowdys ready to pull on his old boots too...

Btw, before i'm lynched, i'm only joking! (apart from the Buckley bit of course)

Back
Top Bottom