2006 footy cards

matm

Let's go Yankees
Real Name
Mathew
Back this year like an old friend.
I have scanned this article from the 2006 NAB cup footy record.

Just to whet the appetite of all you footy collectors.

scan0005.jpg

Nice work Matm! Can't wait for the new footy season and cards! I'll be getting in a fair few cases, boxes available for anyone interested :) .... not that you'll have any trouble finding one if on ebay! We have received our allocation earlier than most in past years, hopefully the trend continues

What are the odds of getting auto's and guernseys like in footy boxes? Wouldn't mind going for auto's.

jvalles69 said:
What are the odds of getting auto's and guernseys like in footy boxes? Wouldn't mind going for auto's.

no guernsey's last year in Tradition....

however auto odds were 1 per box.... not sure about the odds from dynasty last year (couldn't get those in Tasmania at least not in the north cos there were no proper card shops and they wouldn't let newsagents sell them).

jvalles69 said:

says in the pic: 1 die cut guernsey per pack. wouldnt mind knowing the odds on autos though...

Don't get to excited about the guernsey card per pack as it will not be a 'jersey' card as we know it. It will be an oddly shaped card resembling a footy jumper.

wolvesjr34 said:
no guernsey's last year in Tradition....

however auto odds were 1 per box.... not sure about the odds from dynasty last year (couldn't get those in Tasmania at least not in the north cos there were no proper card shops and they wouldn't let newsagents sell them).

Also one auto per box in Dynasty... plus Platinum Die Cut 1:2 boxes. Predictor cards were also one per box... I still have boxes($170) and packs($5.50) available in the shop ;)

One lucky customer pulled a Judd auto and a HOF Sig out of three boxes from our first case last year!

matm said:
Don't get to excited about the guernsey card per pack as it will not be a 'jersey' card as we know it. It will be an oddly shaped card resembling a footy jumper.

Haha that was exactly waht I was going to suggest it would be LOL

Not enough guernsey's really used in a year to be used in cards, because of all the auctions they end up in etcetera.... that is where basketball has the advantage... way more games and the willy nilly production of jersey's for players to wear.

justdabestcards said:
Also one auto per box in Dynasty... plus Platinum Die Cut 1:2 boxes. Predictor cards were also one per box... I still have boxes($170) and packs($5.50) available in the shop ;)

I just want the Hawthorn team set and the Hawthorn inserts...

Went halves in a case last year, both of Tradition (disappointed) and Dynasty (Extremely happy). Will probably buy a case by myself this year, just to increase the odds of something very special.

NAB Cup this weekend. Roll on Friday!!!

What will you be selling the 05/06 boxes for Justin?? I have never really bought AFL cards before but at the right price....i could be interested ;)

Back
Top Bottom