Baseball 2005 Topps series 2 box break

edd1e66

St Kilda Saints 2010
Real Name
Edward
First of all a big shout out to All Star Cards Inc for supplying the box :)
I was Drawn in by the fron of the box being a Bonds collector and loved the chance of being able to pull at least 2 new Barry Bonds cards :D:D

Well i went one better and scored 3 from 10 packs :)

scan0046.jpg

Also pulled these RC's (the Billy Butler card doesn't have the RC back to it, it has the base card back :blink:)

scan0047.jpg

Pulled this Gold parrallel (1:9), It's numbered 1446/2005

scan0048.jpg

Also scored these nice award winners and a world series highlights (all part of the base set, but thought i might highlight them.

scan0049.jpg

Also with the box came a 2005 MLB sportsclix figure and i scored Dontrelle Willis of the Florida Marlins.

All enquiries welcome via PM and/ or in this thread :thumbsup:

Cheers guys and thanks for looking :v:

Nice cards, i really like the design on the Barry Bonds Home Run History

Yeah look heaps better than the a-rod road to 500 set imo haha. Imagine completing that set with all of Barry bonds home runs :O, that would just be jaw dropping! haha

Yeah look heaps better than the a-rod road to 500 set imo haha. Imagine completing that set with all of Barry bonds home runs :O, that would just be jaw dropping! haha
Yeah it would be somethin, i have about 40 out of the way, so a long road yet :lol:

Oh 40 thats pretty good haha, im starting a topps moments and milestones one for Robinson Cano. Only 78 :p haha, just a LITTLE easier :p

Back
Top Bottom