2005 AFL Dynasty Live Break

Pack 1:
Cards are a little stuck together, each pack has a footy face die cut in them (parallel set)
Base

Pack 2:
Base

Pack 3:
All Australian AA4 Austin Jones

Pack 4:
Base
All the footy faces have been Richmond so far

Pack 5:
Base

Pack 11:
Base

Pack 12:
Base

Pack 13:
Base

Pack 14:
Platinum Draft Pick PDP15 Lynden Dunn #012/130
Not bad, these are 1 per 2 boxes, shame i have no idea who he is....

Pack 15:
Base
So have have St Kilda, Sydney and Richmond Footy Faces.

Pack 19:
Base

Pack 20:
Base

Pack 21:
Base

Pack 22:
Base

Pack 23:
Jordan Russell Draft Pick Signature #126/600
Again no idea who he is.. plays for Carlton apparently

Pack 28:
Base

Pack 29:
Base

Pack 30:
Base

Pack 31:
Base

Pack 32:
Base

Pack 33:
Base

Pack 34:
All Australian AA2 Matthew Scarlett

Pack 35:
Base

Pack 36:
Base

Pretty disappointing break tbh, I now remember why I didnt buy more of these boxes before, the inserts just dont make up for the cost of the box :( Hopefully I will have better luck with the 2007 Razor Poker boxes break later :thumbsup:

jordan russell is not to bad. this year he has been toldis the year hes got to step it up, and he has been playing pretty good footy. I reckon another 2 years and he will be a very solid player.

also if you dont mind me asking, how much did the box set u back? and where from?

Thats a bit of bad luck mate. Thanks for sharing the break with us. I have bought a couple of these boxes and you can get good ones. The first box I bought I got a Lance Franklin Platinum Die Cut, Jarryd Roughead Signature and the winning Sydney Predictor Card!
However, last week I bought a box and I got a Carlton premiers card, Cameron Wood signature and a Melbourne predictor! Probably the worst box ever! It works both ways. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom