2004-05 US Sweet Shot Box

Billyhoyle said:
have you posted this up over at beckett?

No... I've only been to beckett a few times....

Is it just one big forum? I understand its split between sports, but is that it? No 'sub-categories'.... like here????

Should I open a topic and link it back to this thread or just post a new one?

Any help is most welcome....

I choose not to get on the net for a couple of days, and I miss this!!!!

That's a fantastic pull there, Ruckers. Congrats. And good luck with deciding to keep it/flip it.

Thanks for the joy... 8)

By the way.... here are the auto's I got in the other 2 boxes....

Shaun Livingston (orange ball)

Auto-Livingstonorange.jpg

Rafael Araujo (orange ball)

Auto-AraujoOrange.jpg

am i late on this one :oops:

all i can say is HOLY SHIT, best pull i have ever seen. when you saw that card.. how did you react? i probally would of had a heartattack.
would of been the best feeling? you are one lucky mofo..
has to be one of the nicest cards i have ever seen aswell, nice clean auto aswell.
congrats and i might be interested in a few of these cards.
i will let you know

how this for 'bumping' the thread?!? haha last post was in December last year!! :p

just noticed a another one of these pulled on the beckett boards (#02/10)and thought i'd revisit the thread of perhaps the greatest pull on ozcards :D

how much did you end up selling it for again Andrew?? about $800-$900 wasn't it??

nvd001 said:
how this for 'bumping' the thread?!? haha last post was in December last year!! :p

just noticed a another one of these pulled on the beckett boards (#02/10)and thought i'd revisit the thread of perhaps the greatest pull on ozcards :D

how much did you end up selling it for again Andrew?? about $800-$900 wasn't it??

Yeah, sold it for $800 US.... Was pretty happy with the pull... :lol: :shock: =P~ :lol:

Another on the Beckett boards? Hmmm.... I know there were 2 diiferent ones (slightly different pic) but I only know this because the 2nd one was on ebay around the time I pulled mine.... A 3rd version though? Sounds doubtful!!

Was it 04-05?

Back
Top Bottom