2 Cases of 2010 NRL Champions

G'Day Owen,

Welcome to the site!

1. Yes, you should get an entire base set out of a box plus have a small pile of doubles as well.

2. You can usually pick them up off someone on this site for around $90 plus postage. Retail price from a newsagecy would set you back $108.
Just noticed razor77 has listed 3 boxes for sale on this site for $80 plus postage which is a very good price. Link is here if interested ----> http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...nrl/74136-3-x-2010-champion-sealed-boxes.html

3. As per 2.

Cheers Digeze! Ended up buying a couple of boxes out of GoMoto's case share. Will have to do a live box break when i get em eh!

Unlucky about ur Tigers tonight mate - deceptive scoreline in the end! If Benji converts Tuqirí's try to make it 12-6 with 20 to go - it's anyone's game!

Yer, they did quite well to hang in there for the first half.

I agree, after that Lote try there was a chance of gaining some momentum but the missed kick in front killed it.

Hopefully Tuiaki, Galloway, Payton and Lui are back soon.

Got Case number 3 in today and so far have opened 3 boxes.

The current count for JDC's that are out of alignment after 3 boxes is at 53. The same thing happened last year when i ordered my second lot, had to post the bundle in to Select for replacements.

Got Case number 3 in today and so far have opened 3 boxes.

The current count for JDC's that are out of alignment after 3 boxes is at 53. The same thing happened last year when i ordered my second lot, had to post the bundle in to Select for replacements.

What do you mean out of allignment????also can you please post up what you got as i need alot...Thanks Cam

Back
Top Bottom