2 Box 05-06 Finest Break

Nice... I can't see the pic but that's nice! I'll rank you 4th place for the case bust.. but you still have 5 minis to go. :D

kidd05 said:
Nice... I can't see the pic but that's nice! I'll rank you 4th place for the case bust.. but you still have 5 minis to go. :D

I havn't had a chance to look through the other case busts so far... What are the highlights? I've seen the Kobe Patchworks... That was one hell of a card!!

Highlight was a low numbered Bogut rc auto somethingfractor. :D and a Wade patch like yours for Locky. The rest had multi autos of Sarunas Alphabetical Order.

Im not impressed with this years finest.. didnt last years release have at least 2 autos per box? Now its all parralels.. its not that thrilling to hold a card that reflects light in different colors even if it's low numbered... I'd rather hold a card with a player's autograph. :D

But Superfractors I've no complaints with. :D

*edit* Some guys pulled nice RC redemps refracs too.

kidd05 said:
Highlight was a low numbered Bogut rc auto somethingfractor. :D and a Wade patch like yours for Locky. The rest had multi autos of Sarunas Alphabetical Order.

Im not impressed with this years finest.. didnt last years release have at least 2 autos per box? Now its all parralels.. its not that thrilling to hold a card that reflects light in different colors even if it's low numbered... I'd rather hold a card with a player's autograph. :D

But Superfractors I've no complaints with. :D

I think the odds were the same last year (1 auto OR GU per mini) but there seemed to be a lot of 2 auto's/1 GU per box....

Sorry I'm late but go for GOLD Ruckers!! :)

Pull me an Iverson Finest Moments Autograph #/3 please... ;) I beg you.... :p Maybe on your next box...

Good luck bud!

Good Luck Ruckers, hope you pull some good stuff, you've already pulled some stuff I'd like to trade for.

Very nice work on the Shaq Patchworks too, very nice patch! :)

henkita217 said:
Sorry I'm late but go for GOLD Ruckers!! :)

Pull me an Iverson Finest Moments Autograph #/3 please... ;) I beg you.... :p Maybe on your next box...

Good luck bud!

Maybe not the GOLD you were looking for, but......

MINI BOX 3:

Pack 1:

Jalen Rose
Brad Miller
GOLD XFRACTOR – Luke Ridnour #09/29
Mark Jaric
Caron Butler
Delonte West

kidd05 said:
Sarunas Banderas Strikes Again!!!

Has everone been lucky enough to get him? Was that the auto you were talking about that a couple have got? Why couldn't it have been Bogey???

Pack 3:

Pau Gasol
Sam Cassell
Richard Hamilton
Jamaal Tinsley
Michael Redd
Steve Francis

O'Bryant is a project, wont be any good this year, but might come on in a few years time, ala Darko

Back
Top Bottom