1994 Series 1 dual cards

greencardy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Greencardy
I was wondering if anyone has seen any of these at all?

They were inserted into candy packs in 94 with a piece of candy shaped like the mascot from one of the NSWRL teams.

What I want to know is how many combination's of cards there were and has anyone seen any around?

1994-Series1b.jpg
1994-Series1a.jpg

I only have two of these, I have the one with Benny Elias on the top (bottom picture far left) and I have one you don't have there, it is Jason Martin #105 top and Paul Dunn #124 bottom.

:)

Just had a look at the series 2 promo's and I have 36 different 2 card lots, anyone know how many promo's there were for this series & series 1?

Mine are side-by-side and a little worse for wear. I think these were promos but don't quote me on that

the series 2 ones i got are the side by side ones like above. and have got 105 of them ... if that helps number wise at all

105 holy snappin duck sh!te............i thought I had lots with 36..................lol

mine is on top of the other not sideways, they sold them at Coles where they came with some jelly lollies that were disgusting! yuk!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I am wondering how many of these ended up being cut into two and placed into peoples regular sets.

mine is on top of the other not sideways, they sold them at Coles where they came with some jelly lollies that were disgusting! yuk!

I am pretty sure I bought mine when they had to sell them off when the did not sell that well, so i got them cheap.

Can't remember the taste myself. But I do remember the main reason I bought them were for the cards though.

I worked at Coles and got them free when they were thrown out because the lollies were out of date, i DID cut some of mine in half, when i was much younger and silly, damn. i still have few in their packets.

Back
Top Bottom