1993 Futera Surf Box

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
I opened 2 boxes hoping to pull a grade able Kelly Slater Rookie....Hopefully I can get one from this lot....

Pulled a GOLD

and another

and....the best in the box...

Hi there .

Some nice cards love the Richards it is one card I'm still chasing , thinking of buying one of the boxes off ebay , is that there you got yours , are you trading or selling the Richards lmk , enjoy

Jason

Will keep you updated once more info comes to light..things change quickly with purchasing licenses so not 100% yet

Hi there .

Some nice cards love the Richards it is one card I'm still chasing , thinking of buying one of the boxes off ebay , is that there you got yours , are you trading or selling the Richards lmk , enjoy

Jason

Jason I have chased this card since 1994.... It might have to stay in the PC....what do you collect?

Hi there .

I collect surfing auto cards mostly world champs , I have a auto of all except Peter Townsend and gab medina which I'll get this year all in person , then the duke cards and now looking for an auto of the duke , I don't have any of those slater cards yet either so if you grade some I would love a shot at a hi graded one if possible but think I'm going to buy a box as well lol .

Jason

Jason I have chased this card since 1994.... It might have to stay in the PC....what do you collect?

Back
Top Bottom