15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

that may be....but I want to see lebron win another c'ship more importantly...love delly and he is a local around where I live, he will still get his minutes...I reckon the cavs could use irving at the 2 sometimes like an Iverson "smaller scoring guard" type option...

You can't waste Kyrie's handles like that! :)

If Kyrie is gonna play the 2 its because Lebron is playing the 1 ;)

You can't waste Kyrie's handles like that! :)

If Kyrie is gonna play the 2 its because Lebron is playing the 1 ;)

I know he has the ball on a string...but you cant doubt his ability to fill it up though!!! maybe a mix and match of guard line ups could look awesome and lebron is the point guard--at the forward position lol....

I know smart shot chart looked bad.. But from what I seen he was really aggressive driving to the paint.. 13 ft at the line.. Last season he didn't attack just shot 3s his shot isn't bad. It's the shot selections that did not help him out.. I admit Gordons been a monster..it looks like Stanley Johnson could is the better prospect between him and Winslow.. Remember guys this is only summer league

Turner had two excellent games both ways, could be a future two way stud, summer league is like watching a D-League/University hybrid that falls somewhere in between,

Today's Studs & Duds

Studs
ORL: Aaron Gordon 22pts (8-19) 7rbs 3blks
CHA: T. Daniels 16 pts (5-11) 14 rbs
LAC: B.Dawson 14 pts (7-14) 11rbs 4stls
PHI: F Adelmir 11 pts (4-8) 14 rbs 3 blks
SAS: Kyle Anderson 25 pts (8-14) 8 rbs 5 TO
UTA: Rodney Hood 18 pts (8-14) 5 rbs

Somewhere in between
CHA: Frank Kaminsky 11 pts (4-11) 6 rbs
PHI: Jahlil Okafor 13 pts (5-12) 9 rbs
UTA: B Cotton 8 pts (2-11) 3rbs 4ast
LAC: CJ Wilcox 22 pts (7-17) 3 rbs 2 ast

Duds
ORL: Payton Siva 8 pts (2-7) 7 ast 6 TO
MEM: O. white 6 pts (3-12!!!!)
BKN: Richard Hollis-Jefferson 2 pts (1-6) 2 TO
BOS: James Young 9 (2-11) 1 rb
UTA: Brock Motum 10 pts (4-12) 3 rbs

Comment as necessary. Was torn between Brock Motum being a dud or somewhere in between. Only pulling in 3 rebounds for a big man set him on the dud list at the end of the day.

i can see him getting close to that, especially in the east .hes only a year removed from averaging 18 and 10 lets hope so, trader danny is savage lol straight swap no picks included

He never wanted to get traded.. It was a financial move on warriors behalf..He was riding the bench cause they liked playing small ball with draymond green.. This move gave them the Cap space to resign green and most likely harrison barnes.. They promised him they will trade him to a team where he can get more minutes and try get a new deal after his expiring contracts over.. Good move for both sides. Boston needed a low post scorer warriors needed to shred salary.. Think David lee will be putting up good numbers I can see him leap froggin sully and Kelly and getting that power foward spot

D. lee didn't really even have a role at all, that's tough to handle. Good to see him go somewhere he'll get used. He'll slide in nicely next to Sully, Boston are looking pretty good for next season, I like M. Smart, hopefully he'll be a good contributor this year.

In other news, D. Jordan looking like he'll backtrack on the Mavs, ouch.

yep, Mavs would cry,,,, can Gerald Wallace add anything to GWS. Not long ago he was a decent player, I think the trade works both ways, David Lee high on my fantasy list now,

Cast your minds back to the 2013 Free Agency Period where Dwight Howard had just spent an underwhelming season as a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Dwight Howard's agent is Dan Fegan... Yep. The same Dan Fegan who manages Chandler Parsons and DeAndre Jordan. Yep. The same Dan Fegan who is best buds with Mark Cuban. The dots are connected, yep? Good.

So after a whirlwind few meetings with a few teams, Dwight had decided that Houston or remaining in LA were his preferred destinations. This did not work for Fegan has he had promised Cuban a franchise center. So, as part of the negotiating terms Houston GM Darryl Morey had to agree to let Chandler Parsons hit free agency a year earlier - to which Fegan repaid Cuban with the missed deal in part. The other side of the deal - an All Star Center. Enter DeAndre Jordan.

Apparently, Fegan had told Cuban that he would deliver DJ even before last season ended via trade. That obviously failed and as a Free Agent would guarantee he ends up in Dallas. So Fegan leaked the Chris Paul "high five snub" issue to the media to start to manipulate DJ and then scheduled DJ's meeting with the Clippers (Ballmer, Doc Rivers) at a time he knew that Chris Paul & Blake Griffin weren't able to attend thus magnifying the smokescreen issues Fegan was sending out.

In the mean time, word is that DJ's family had been watching the manipulation happen, and only now once the spotlight is off him he's woken up to what has occurred. As a result, he's realised that the Clippers really are the best location for him and has back flipped on Dallas due to Fegan's actions.

The clippers, now also aware are tying to prove this are attempting to get Fegan & Mark Cuban fined by the league on anti-tampering charges. We'll soon see if they are successful I guess.

Now, we gotta remember that the Mavs also inked Wes Matthews on the basis that DJ was going to be there. The Kings cleared cap space and assets for him and he then ran the other way.

I have no doubt that something like this (agents dictating where the players go) has happened before. However, this would be the first time it's happened during the Twitter era - so all this becomes a lot more public.

Back
Top Bottom