10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

can you give me a rough score for my 4 star team - bartel, selwood, stokes, duncan.
my 10 star -
enright, bartel, mackie
selwood, stokes, ablett, mumford
duncan, hawkins, motlop

I believed i won again for guessing the correct margin of 20 for Geelong on last nights game. also have Bartel for 4-star and with Selwood/Bartel on 10-star.

My 4 star team this week is Bartel, Ablett, Sloane and Dalhaus and the other one is Birchall, Ablett, Beams and Sidebottom.
My 10 Star team is Burgoyne, Simpson, Bartel, Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Mumford, Gunston, Benell and Dalhaus.

Everyone comment yours below if you want to :)

My 4 star team this week is Bartel, Ablett, Sloane and Dalhaus and the other one is Birchall, Ablett, Beams and Sidebottom.
My 10 Star team is Burgoyne, Simpson, Bartel, Ablett, Selwood, Pendlebury, Mumford, Gunston, Benell and Dalhaus.

Everyone comment yours below if you want to :)

I've gone Bartel, Ablett, O'Meara and Josh Kennedy. First week I've played this. Is 410+ around the mark to win a card?

I've gone Bartel, Ablett, O'Meara and Josh Kennedy. First week I've played this. Is 410+ around the mark to win a card?
Yeah it might be this round around 410, last round the highest score in 4 star was 423.
Good Luck mate :)
Do you have a 10 star team?

I have bartel, ablett pendles and sidebum in 4 star, ellis, cornes ablett and sidebun in other and

Bartel ellis simpson pendles ablett murphy cornes sidebum, duncan and dahlaus in 10 star

I had Bartel and Riewoldt in 4 star so looking good so far.

Pendlebury and Ablett are my other 2, probably lots of people have them in too.

Killimg it mate! How is everyone else going.

I am 310 with ablett in 4 star and 710 with ablett and murphy in 10 star. Wat do we all reckon will be good enough. I am a bit worried it may not be enough unless ablett goes big

Hartlett and Wingard killed me, was looking good until last night.

Bartel Ablett Beams Sidey in 4 star probably won't be enough.

i will just pip you in 4 star mate as i had pendle over beams! But we will come close if ablett plays to form. Will be interesting seing the scores that make it this week!

I cant beleive i've come so close on winning two prizecards before the round is finished. one definitely a win for guessing the margin between Geelong and N.Melbourne. Second was supposed to be last night margin between Port Adelaide and Hawthorn (i say P.Adelaide will win 13 points, then wingard blew it all up). In addition he is a part of my 10-star. Wingard killed my score twice. Oh well, atleast i have secured one.

Back
Top Bottom