10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

my 4 star teams (still with some chance)
114 with McVeigh,pendulbury & roughead to go
195 with mcveigh & sidebottom to go
78 with hartlett, Heppell & Goodes to go

10 Star -
242 with Mcveigh, Malescki,Kennedy,Pendulbury,Franklin,Ryder & Kennedy
293 with Goddard,Mcveigh,Pendulbury,Sloane,Zorko,Franklin & Roughead

still got some chances hopefully i can get the 2 crows cards i need this round

your geelong team would be llooking good.
steve j and selwood dominated
Yes, steviej made about 125ish and selwood is about 120ish. The problem is motlop did ok, but
bartel let us both down rainz. He only made around 60 something. Good news is still alright for 10star. Goodluck to us mate.

Last edited:
I chucked him into a few of my teams
I couldn't get a Steve J code which I wasn't happy about especially when he plays a game like that

I chucked him into a few of my teams
I couldn't get a Steve J code which I wasn't happy about especially when he plays a game like that

He actually did well last week too. So I decided to put him once again for this week, atleast in one of my accounts.

He actually did well last week too. So I decided to put him once again for this week, atleast in one of my accounts.

My Teams-4 ;ellis,steve.j,boak,franklin
10;hartlett,ellis,mcveigh,selwood,steve.j,cotchin,jack,gunston,ballantyne,franklin.

Couldn't make it to swap ballantyne back to n.reiwoldt-bugger.

I cant believe it Jake Carlisle done it again with 144 points. Another let down from Libba and Goddard. I thought goddard will have a go to his come back, im wrong. How are you guys doing?

Last edited:
no good having two shockers in a row by the look of it!!!! best teams i have left are:

312/3 with sidebottom

709/8 with mcveigh/ pendles
530/6 with mcveigh, kennedy, zorko, bennell
641/8 with malceski and gunston

Last edited:
Not a great week for me.. been stung by Goddard, Hawkins, Schultz, Bartel and few others. I'm out of 10 star I think and my only chance in 4 star is

212 with Sidebottom & Hanley

Damm wished I kept Carlisle and Stevie J in my original team this week!

Best chance might be my 10 star team? Sitting on 515 with Hanley, Pendlebury, Zorko & Sidebottom to go.

Some big scores for Rockliffe and Hanley. Still my only hope is 4 star. 358 with Sidebottom to go. A lot of big scores though... what does everyone think we'll need this week to crack top 20 in 4 star.

Back
Top Bottom