AA1- Sam Colquhoun (SA :) )
AA2- Matt Scharenberg (SA :) )
AA21- Jackson Thurlow
AA22- Jake Neade

Ben Kennedy GOLD Signature!!!
Then I realized- he is from SA :D
But thats not it!!
#30/30 :eek:

As i am from SA I was very happy about the box. Not sure how he is as a player, but would be great if he gets drafted (I only really watch AFL)

So overall really happy with end result. May be a set of cards that I collect quite a bit, scans will be up tonight
:)

well done buddy, apparently kennedy was one adelaide was looking at last year for its mini-draft 2nd pick but they ended up going with crouch. Never know, he may just end up at the crows!

Well done mate. Problem i have is if they get drafted by a team you dont like will you still keep them, or trade them? Im from Tassie and while id like to collect the Tassie players from this set, i just dont know if id want to keep them if/when they get drafted to another team as i only really collect hawks cards.

Good thoughts guys, I might still keep him if he moves to another team, but if he gets to Crows that card will be stored in my pc. Thanks!

Wow! We've seen so many gold sigs here on OCT already! Did you get your box from Sports Card World? How much are they charging?

Back
Top Bottom