09/10 Upper Deck SP Game Used

Box 6 - Pack 1

Combo Materials (Patch): Ryan Anderson/Samuel Dalembert #63/99

Fabric Foursomes: Donte Green/DJ White/JR Giddens/Walter Sharpe #119/199

SIGnificance auto: Alexis Ajinca

Base: Wallace, Jianlian

Box 6 - Pack 2

Combo Materials: Shawn Marion/Josh Howard #286/499

6 Star Swatches: LeBron/Kobe/Iverson/Shaq/KG/Duncan #48/65 Nice - Short print :thumbsup:

SIGnificance auto: Anderson Varejao

Base: J Howard, Jackson

Solid start!

Box 6 - Pack 3

3 Star Swatches: Patrick Ewing/Dwight Howard/Shaq #1/50

Fabric Foursomes: Acie Law IV/Mike Bibby/Marvin Williams/Joe Johnson #29/125

And case hit number 2.......................

I'm liking it...........

Multi Marks Quad Auto: Yao Ming/Jermaine O'Neal/Andrew Bynum/Alonzo Mourning #21/25

Base: Love, Jefferson

Everything else from here will be a bonus I think.

Box 6 - Pack 4

Rookies: Rodrigue Beaubois - 25th pick #175/399

Combo Materials: Raymond Felton/Jordan Farmer #50/50

I know someone here will love this - Four on Four Fabrics: JR Smith/Sonny Weems/Kenyon MArtin/Nene/Russell Westbrook/Kyle Weaver/Jeff Green/Nenad Krstic #53/65

REDEMPTION: SP GU Basketball SIGnificance Auto: Walter Sharpe

Base: Duhon,

Box 6 - Pack 5

Combo Materials: KG/Nowitzki #232/499

Fabric Foursomes: Russel Westbrook/Kyle Weaver/Nenad Krstic/DJ White #119/199

Signature Fabrics: Sean Williams

Base: Felton, Gordon

Last pack of the last box

Combo Materials: Allen Iverson/Chris Paul #125/499

SIGnificance auto: Joey Dorsey

And finishing up the case strongly:woot:

Fabric Foursomes: Larry Bird/Kobe Bryant/David Robinson/George Gervin #165/199

Base Nowitzki, O'Neal

I had fun with that case and at about $220 a box I think it's pretty good value.

Thanks for looking. I plan on getting a sale/trade thread up tonight or tomorrow, as some the break will go to PC. I'll put a link up on this thread later.

sweet break mate well done some nice cards there some im interested in if you put them on the for sale trade thread.

I was thinking about getting 2 boxes of this but people were saying that for what 1 box if worth its hard to make your money back but after seeing this break I think I might get a box or 2 just for the fun of it but that will have to wait to next year now!

Four on Four Fabrics: JR Smith/Sonny Weems/Kenyon MArtin/Nene/Russell Westbrook/Kyle Weaver/Jeff Green/Nenad Krstic #53/65
WOW!

More wow!
Fabric Foursomes: Russel Westbrook/Kyle Weaver/Nenad Krstic/DJ White #119/199

Great work. Lots of money coming your way :)

I was thinking about getting 2 boxes of this but people were saying that for what 1 box if worth its hard to make your money back but after seeing this break I think I might get a box or 2 just for the fun of it but that will have to wait to next year now!

Generally I don't buy boxes with the thought of getting my money back but when bought and busted a single box and happened to pick up the 2 case hits in the one box (Quad auto and Quad tag team) I promptly ordered a case, which I've never done before, but also due to the strong Aussie dollar.

I'll get some scans happening in a few minutes

Thanks for sharing mate, great stuff i'm sure you really enjoyed it, was fun to watch :D

But I totally agree with the other guys.. there is nothing worse than people poping in every second post asking for cards from your break and even arguing about who's getting what when you haven't finished the box or decided if they are even up FT/FS for f sake!!.. I know your being diplomatic about it, but it was getting ridiculous.. Selective reading is spot on!!!

Sorry mate it just drives me crazy..

Good luck if you pick up another case :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom