09/10 Upper Deck SP Game Used

Box 5 - Pack 5

Fabric Foursomes: Jason Kidd/Antoine Wright/Josh Howard/Dirk Nowitzki #18/35

SIGnificance auto: Morris Almond

3 Star Swatches: Oscar Robertson/Kobe/Lebron #155/199 :)

Base: Nash, Iguodala

very nice hit mate, if you dont mind me asking what are the patches like on the wallace mcdyess?
great night your having tonight with the break

Not the best!

2 colour red and white for McDyess and straight blue for Wallace.

Image016.jpg

Box 5 - Final pack

SIGnificance auto: Darrell Arthur

3 Star Swatch: Jamall Tinsley/Nate Robinson/Javaris Crittenton #221/299

6 Star Swatches: Andrea Bargnani/Lamarcus Aldridge/Adam Morrison/Tyrus Thomas/Shelden Williams/Brandon Roy #61/99

Base: Harris, Pau Gasol

That's it for tonight. Final box tomorrow night :v:

I just want to let everone know that I won't be setting up any trades or sales until I've finished busting the case, I'm working up until Christmas and I need to sort out my collection - just getting a few PM's through and don't want to disappoint.

If you can please hold off till pack six box six is busted and I'll let everyone know what's for trade/sale.

Cant you vultures read !!!!!:D

WOW!

The Weaver nd Westbrook are the best patches in that!

PM sent. Please reply!

And do I get first dibbs? Followed by chriedg

Why would you... I've been saying throughout this tread that if he pulls one I want it. I guess it will come down to who makes the best offer when he's finished and ready to sell/trade.

Thanks Steve! :lol:

:lol: once upon a time it was "selective hearing" and now it is "selective Reading"

Stop being so ridiculous and at least let frol enjoy his bust and nice comments.... it is seriously getting beyond a joke.

Keep that quad tag in your PC mate.... that's what i would do :whistle:

Great bust so far.... Looking forward to seeing what MOJO comes next...

Can i have the quad tag :lol: isn't it the 3rd persons lucky :kick:

:lol: once upon a time it was "selective hearing" and now it is "selective Reading"

Stop being so ridiculous and at least let frol enjoy his bust and nice comments.... it is seriously getting beyond a joke.

Keep that quad tag in your PC mate.... that's what i would do :whistle:

Great bust so far.... Looking forward to seeing what MOJO comes next...

Can i have the quad tag :lol: isn't it the 3rd persons lucky :kick:

I hope you're not referring to me because I know what was written and am being patient, as well as sharing my delight at the awesome case he's opening! I just said at the beginning that if he pulls a Tag then I will want it, and am waiting until he's ready to begin negotiations.

Still can't believe that quad jersey #'d to five... that's awesome.

It's all good guys.

The interest in the tag teams is surprising - They'll both be up for trade/sale on the right terms, but there's only 2 cards (at this stage) so there's going to be a few disappointed members at the end of the day.

I intend to grab another case in January if all goes to plan.

Anyways, the final box of the case is coming up in a few minutes. The case has been great fun so far but would love to finish with a bang.

Back
Top Bottom