09/10 SP Signature Edition Box MOJO!!!!!!!!!

LeRoy

NBA and UFC Collector
Real Name
LeRoy
eBay User
signaturekicksaus
hey guys got a 09/10 SP Signature Edition box to break now!
this is my first crack at the 09/10 stuff so hoping for something nice of a new rookie;)

1 pack 4 cards with 2 autos....wish me luck:v:

here's the scans:

img087.jpg

DWDTDDLJ31of39.jpg

Re: 09/10 SP Signature Edition Box

argh this is taking ages...

this is what i pulled:
first up i got 5 cards in the pack so bonus time there haha

DJ Augustin Base
Courtney Lee Base
Michael Jordan Legacy Insert 1166

Auto 1:
REDEMPTION CARD- 3 Star Signatures #'199 Aaron Brooks/ Rajon Rondo/ Rudy Fernandez:)

ahhh and this:

Auto 2:

4 Star Signatures Dominque Wilkins/ David Thompson/ Darryl 'chocolate thunder' Dawkins/ Lebron James 31/39:)

7 autos in total!!!!!!!!
smashed the odds on this one yew!

scan up shortly....

Re: 09/10 SP Signature Edition Box

ARGH!!!!! typical UD....the Lebron Auto sticker is upside down hahaha...still a hot looking card though;)

imagine if these 4 star signature cards were on-card auto's and lebron done it on purpose haha...
but yeah all jokes aside the more i look at it the more its bumming me out...i wonder if the whole /39 print run is like mine???
im frigging loving the player combo though with Wilkins and Dawkins:) David Thompson's auto's always look amazing too...

thats an awesome pack of sp sig!! 2 multi autos...did not expect that...
shame about the upside down bronski but still a great pull regardless

imagine if these 4 star signature cards were on-card auto's and lebron done it on purpose haha...
but yeah all jokes aside the more i look at it the more its bumming me out...i wonder if the whole /39 print run is like mine???
im frigging loving the player combo though with Wilkins and Dawkins:) David Thompson's auto's always look amazing too...

yeh awsome combo.. but really you try and do your signature backwards and upside down on purpose haha i dont think it would be very easy lol

MAN, talk about some power dunkers....you got nique, dawkins, and bron on the one card!!! awesome pull.

but coz the bron auto is upside down...does it make it worth more or less?

Back
Top Bottom