07-08 Chirography /25 GOLD: Nenjabin's Competition :)

Hey Everyone,

Just thought I'd do another update on my progress (added another 16 cards on this update - since Oct 08). A tough set to finish, as I'm sure Ben (nenjabin) would agree.

I'm going to REALLY struggle to get LeBron (just missed two on ebay recently due to no $$$$) and Kobe (which UD in their infinite wisdom only limited to 5 cards - in a set where the other 59 cards are all numbered to /25)!!! Anyways, no point in giving up now.

Thanks for looking. Comments and encouragement are always appreciated!!! :)

Matt

Oh ... and here is my display of them ... courtesy of my iPhone (not the worst camera ever). :v:

002.JPG

Matt! You should have told me to keep off that Bargnani you have incoming, I was runner-up...likely cost you money! I didn't go all out on it cause it's only the 2nd to appear and UD is currently sending them out as replacements...:blink: Hopefully a new Price pops up again!

Nice progress too mate :D

Matt! You should have told me to keep off that Bargnani you have incoming, I was runner-up...likely cost you money! I didn't go all out on it cause it's only the 2nd to appear and UD is currently sending them out as replacements...:blink: Hopefully a new Price pops up again!

Nice progress too mate :D

I like the Bargnani, maybe I will hoard all 23 left :) :lol:

I like the Bargnani, maybe I will hoard all 23 left :) :lol:

:lol: If you have the money, time and desire, not much I can do! Looks like UD will have already ruined this set anyway given 12 cards are still yet to be sighted...If I manage to get a Bargs and a Mark Price, I'll be happy...but not as happy as if UD had made Don "Slick" Watts sign this set prior to him signing and being released in the new 08/09 set...and Gail Goodrich...FFS UD...

:lol: If you have the money, time and desire, not much I can do! Looks like UD will have already ruined this set anyway given 12 cards are still yet to be sighted...If I manage to get a Bargs and a Mark Price, I'll be happy...but not as happy as if UD had made Don "Slick" Watts sign this set prior to him signing and being released in the new 08/09 set...and Gail Goodrich...FFS UD...

I have the money and time but no desire :)

I am putting a 3k bounty on a ultimate collection Bargnani logoman :p

nenjabin said:
Matt! You should have told me to keep off that Bargnani you have incoming, I was runner-up...likely cost you money! I didn't go all out on it cause it's only the 2nd to appear and UD is currently sending them out as replacements... Hopefully a new Price pops up again!

Ha ha ... I found it with about 8 hours remaining and just thru a snipe on it ... didn't even occur to me that you'd be going for it!! We need to get back to our old system maybe? (Sorry if I nabbed it from under you!).

To be honest, I'm just happy when I see these players turn up ... I'm wondering whether Upper Deck really HAS produced the whole set (in one way or another!). Has UD ever confirmed this? Majerle is one that springs to mind that I've NEVER seen!

Where are you at, Ben ... send me your list of players remaining and I'll do the same.

Matt

Ha ha ... I found it with about 8 hours remaining and just thru a snipe on it ... didn't even occur to me that you'd be going for it!! We need to get back to our old system maybe? (Sorry if I nabbed it from under you!).

To be honest, I'm just happy when I see these players turn up ... I'm wondering whether Upper Deck really HAS produced the whole set (in one way or another!). Has UD ever confirmed this? Majerle is one that springs to mind that I've NEVER seen!

Where are you at, Ben ... send me your list of players remaining and I'll do the same.

Matt

Haha no worries mate. I'll grab the next 1 :D Sorry that it cost you a little extra. Was watching that from day dot!

I only need Mark Price and Bargnani that I have seen made.

There are 12 that I have never seen in any form:
AC Green
Dan Majerle
Gail Goodrich (Annoying, have seen in the 08/09 set signed!)
Glen Rice
Artis Gilmore (Annoying, have seen in the 08/09 set signed!)
Jerry Sloan
Mike Bibby
Michael Cooper
Morris Peterson
Shannon Brown
Sean Elliott
Steve Kerr

And of course...Don "Slick" Watts which I have waiting on redemption for the last 10 months...yet he has signed in 08/09 set and they are live :rolleyes:

Have tried on a few Price, but got heavily outbid on 1, and another seller told me I could bid but had International bidders blocked...am hot on the chase though!

Good luck on the chase fellas! They are looking hell sweet :D The remaining players aren't even that expensive, hopefully they'll turn up one day soon!

Back
Top Bottom