05-06 UD Trilogy Break Results - Mojo

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Check em out, not 1 crappy auto or game-used, I cannot believe it, lol. Very, very happy with the break! For your viewing pleasure:
05-06TrilogyBreak.jpg

I didn't get any SP base, I just threw the other T-Mac in because it looks sweet :D

Yes Scotty! that is a 1-2 Clearcut Combo, T-Mac and Luther Head.

I just heard about the date today on the news, 6/6/06 (triple 6) the devil's number, lol. Seems it didn't affect my Mojo! lol:lol:

Just punched in the details for redemption, guess what! "the player is commited to signing, please be patient" Ha! hopefully they don't both sign it and I get to upgrade? hehe

Gerald Green, how cool is that :) Those are some cool looking cards, especially the Bogut. (I think I remarked to Matt on the weekend that I think I'm the only person here without a Bogey auto.) Excellent break!

What an awesome box! Well done!

Funkadelic, there are so many Bogut AU's you should be able to pick one up fairly easily!! Hopefully cheaply too :)

Cheers
Matt

Funkadelic said:
Gerald Green, how cool is that :) Those are some cool looking cards, especially the Bogut. (I think I remarked to Matt on the weekend that I think I'm the only person here without a Bogey auto.) Excellent break!

HEHEH.. nope your not the only 1....but the markets flooded with em so wont be hard to get 1

Thanks for the kind comments. I might let this be the last break for me for a while so I can save some money. Not a bad way to finish up for a while.
Now for that redemption.....still awaiting for the players to sign since yesterday, what! lol.

Back
Top Bottom