05-06 Exquisite Box

I got the Harris/Howard same card, same numbering (Josh Howard's Jersey Number).

Not bad, but not great.

Hope the last is an awesome one! It should be!!!!!!

beckett prices so far
base yao $16 - $40
andriuskevicius rc/jersey/auto $40 - $80
billups jersey $12 - $32
cassell/mobley duel jersey unpriced
tony :D

oh man... that's a bummer with that bibby.

UD should have done a better effort with that patch, this is a high end product for goodness sake [-X

tough luck there bud....

bad luck with the Mike Bibby...

u can ask Ersk about that Bibby patch, it's some kind of rubberized skin or something, Ersk knows about it, with the bigger scan...

sorry about the break, but this break is one of the most viewed recently....

well, better luck in next box

bad luck ruckers.but like a few said at least you can say you have opened a box of exquisite.and that bibby card is not even listed in beckett annual.you will have to start selling some more cards to get your next box

bad luck ruckers.but like a few said at least you can say you have opened a box of exquisite.and that bibby card is not even listed in beckett annual.you will have to start selling some more cards to get your next box

I think bibby is $60...

yea, next box would be good......

better luck next time.

Bad luck Bud :( im now glad i didnt buy it :) and went for Chronology ..overal i think ud is getting worse with their high end products!!

Would have been quite a thrill, but I know how I felt pulling my Ultmate rookie auto (James Singleton) and being very angry lol! I feel for you. Did you get the box from the US?

Back
Top Bottom