05-06 Exquisite Box

don't have a video camera, so makes that pretty tough... can't be stuffed with the phone camera.... don't want everyone to see how messy this desk is!!!! :D

Here's the beauty....

ExquisiteBox.jpg

jc22 is right, where are the UD logos on the box?

No... i had already taken the UD wrapping off... The ones scanned was the 2nd box.... There was a cardboard box... then the wooden box (pictured)....

I made sure before I opened that it was all perfect... perfect seals/edges... UD logos on the box... then the same with the small gold box inside....

I'm 99% sure it was legit... just a relly shitty box!!!!!:cry:

You know nowadays, people can still use the original wrapping and reseal it again, right? Or the box you got was the left over from a case where the case hit was pulled already. How much did you pay?

No... i had already taken the UD wrapping off... The ones scanned was the 2nd box.... There was a cardboard box... then the wooden box (pictured)....

I made sure before I opened that it was all perfect... perfect seals/edges... UD logos on the box... then the same with the small gold box inside....

I'm 99% sure it was legit... just a relly shitty box!!!!!:cry:

the 2nd box have a cellophane wrapper that have a little ud logo around it.if urs was only the plain 1 then its a resealed box.

Back
Top Bottom