#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Church it up all ya like...
Darius is an asswipe, who looks good outside inglis (who wouldn't) and behind Sowards kicking game. For all he's achieved he'll be the biggest nobody to ever play the game...

Are you sure he's the worst there's been a few,what about?

Russel Packer's 4 year deal, Luke McDougal was a cracker as well or maybe Albert Kelly or even Steve Walters and his 5 games must be up there.

Cheers
Ross

Danny Buderus credits Steve Walters with teaching him heaps about playing dummy half in his brief time at the club, so that would have to go down as a great signing, given how Buderus' career turned out.

The rest could all still run rings around Boyd. :lol:

That's a pretty harsh call? Have you played at the top level for any sport?

Nope, But I don't have to...
Maybe I'm a politician, Maybe I'm the guitarist in U2, Maybe I'm Bill Gates??
Just because he plays professional sport doesn't give him the right to be an arse...

- You see, I've met Darius... More than once....
- I have mates (Qlders') that know him quite well...
- I also seen him walk past right young kids screaming out his name to get on the team bus without even looking at them...
(While his team mates were stopping for photos and signing things for their fans)

One thing the above mentioned all have in common, Is the opinion that Darius is an A Grade Douche...
-If he never played for the Broncs or Qld, You'd probably say the same.

His career's is almost over, the only thing that's left after that is the fans
(Not that he'll have to worry... He doesn't have many)

Still, that's a really harsh call Robbie for someone that has never played at the top level for anything? I am guessing that you have never been under intense pressure with training routines along with trying to perform at the highest level so this now gives you the right to call a professional athlete a so and so because you feel like it. I have played at the highest level before at a certain sport and let me tell you sometimes things just happen for reasons unknown at all levels but to call someone names for bullshit reasons in which you are saying makes you a joke. Who cares if you know friends that know Darius, does this give you the right to spread shit around because you think it sounds ok? I know many current and past players that played for Australia and so forth and i would never disrespect anyone because of there past good or bad. People like you make the world what it is today, and you are disgraceful in every aspect. Totally not cool at all and if anything your a total dick for all your rubbish comments in which you are posting up on these forums. I really hope that this message sinks in Robbie as you have no idea.

Last edited:
No, No mate... People like Darius Boyd make the world like it is!!
I'm not 6, I'm not saying he's an arsehole because I want people to think I'm cool...
I'm saying it because he's an arsehole.

Lots of people have a job mate, Quite a few of us have extremely high pressure jobs.
We still have to be nice people sometimes, Especially when representing the company we work for...

He could be a garbage collector and he's be an arsehole....

Ok great. You have said it all now. Congrats on being a fine role model Robbie. Your number one in my eyes.

Hi everyone,

I had a chat with Alex at ESP today about replacement signature cards that people are waiting on. They sent off a batch to Melbourne to be re-numbered but the quality of the numbering wasn't up to scratch, so they then had to send a second batch of cards to be numbered.

This all happened over the lead up to Christmas and also in the final stages of getting the work done for the 2015 releases.

He said that he is expecting them back to him by the end of next week and these will be sent out to collectors as soon as they receive them.

He has been checking out the site on a regular basis and while they understand the frustration people may be feeling in the delay, they just want to ensure that collectors get the best quality product they can.

Cheers
Matt

Wife has been in Melbourne and on her return had this as well:

CAM01894.jpg

Very pleased to get it over the Tasman undamaged. I will removed cards in due course probably just replace with some decent Mannering IP commons.

CAM01919.jpg

CAM01921.jpg

CAM01920.jpg

Last edited:
Negative Rob, remains unpunched.

Did I see it was you with Matt Scott #1? You planning to redeem?

Its interesting that some appear to have been hole punched and others havent.

Yeah i was lucky enough to get scott, got 002 and an error league sensation as well thanks to a couple people looking out for me.

I contacted them last year to try to find out what pen would have been used to sign as darker jersey also and never got a call back. But at least i know now. Yep will send it in oneday

Sweet! Wondered how many people would take the card out. You could replace it with two mannering LS one facing forward, once facing backwards.

Still the worst idea esp ever had.

M

Wife has been in Melbourne and on her return had this as well:

CAM01894.jpg

Very pleased to get it over the Tasman undamaged. I will removed cards in due course probably just replace with some decent Mannering IP commons.

Its interesting that some appear to have been hole punched and others havent.

Yeah i was lucky enough to get scott, got 002 and an error league sensation as well thanks to a couple people looking out for me.

I contacted them last year to try to find out what pen would have been used to sign as darker jersey also and never got a call back. But at least i know now. Yep will send it in oneday

Just a headups, when talking to ESP's Terry about this redemption card he said redemptions will only be honoured up until 31 August 2015. Not quite sure why the deadline...

Just a headups, when talking to ESP's Terry about this redemption card he said redemptions will only be honoured up until 31 August 2015. Not quite sure why the deadline...

Wow! I wonder if they will destroy the cards...or a charity auction again

Last edited:
Sweet! Wondered how many people would take the card out. You could replace it with two mannering LS one facing forward, once facing backwards.

Still the worst idea esp ever had.

M

You're dead right the 1/1's have been the worst idea ever, my understanding is it wont be repeated in the future. The whole concept is too exclusive, ruins it for both master & team collectors alike.

For mine, and just my opinion, I will not risk the high likelyhood that sig fade will occur by keeping the #1 in the frame. Same goes for any limited edition card actually. The framed jersey was a bonus and I will be protecting the value of the redemption/#1 by keeping them in an album with my Warriors PC.

Wow! I wonder if the will destroy the cards...or a charity auction again

I didn't ask, one can only guess. I personally think (as per Select) no such cut-off should exist, especially since the deadline hasn't been made obvious. I had no plans to redeem this quickly but the email I received advising of this fact quickly changed my mind.

My mistake, just reread the email:

"12 months after the release date Scott is the time limit, so the 1st of August 2015"

Back
Top Bottom