#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Well this thread has closed doors written all over it? I am starting to think there are no more number 1s to be found? And as for the Parker signature card numbered 001 i think the chase is all but over.

I'm sure, slowly but surely more will surface....

I really hope that the Parker signature card numbered 001 is found and i would then be as happy as Larry hehe.

Hi guys and girls. Sense this 2014 Elite Corey Parker signature card numbered 001 is more than likely never to show up or in fact show up in my hands i have desided that my long term chase is all but over. Meaning i am now willing to part ways with my trade bait 2014 Elite Darius Boyd signature card numbered 001. If anyone is interested please just send me a PM, Katrina.

If the right offer is handed over to me via PM , then i sell. Mannering chased over $1400AU on Ebay along with Stewart so we will just wait and see what happens as i really think that Boyd is just as good a player as those 2 current players. Also if i dont sell it i am still fine with this as at least i can say that i own a 1/1 signature card even if its not the Parker.

I sent in the redemption card to ESP over 4 weeks ago. It will not be long now.

I am still thinking about keeping this 1/1 Boyd when it returns back to me as like i said before i dont think i will ever get the chance to own another. But who knows, the Parker signature card might be cracked open any day and then i am guessing whoever owns it might keep it or if they deside to sell it could be asking for top dollar in which i dont blame them for doing so. By the way, what do you think my 1/1 Darius Boyd signature card would be worth if it went to Ebay?

Yeah you'd think that wouldn't you. Stewart took about 3 months to come back, but hopefully they've sorted their s*** out by now! Good luck ☺

Doubt it. I know its a little different but I am still waiting to get my replacement league sensation card and i sent it in at the start of september!

Last edited:
Doubt it. I know its a little different but I am still waiting to get my replacement league sensation card and insent it in at the start of september!
They will have to get that renumbered. I would not have thought that it would take that long. How often have you contacted them about it.

They will have to get that renumbered. I would not have thought that it would take that long. How often have you contacted them about it.

Prob about 8 times, i've been told it was all ready to send out next week months ago and when didn't arrive and i followed up told oh we weren't happy with the quality so we have sent it back (didn't bother to proactively tell me) also now this time they have told me they have lost it so working out what to do. Personally I think it's all just smoke and mirrors, but its not helping me get my card back any quicker.

I agree, any excuse in my opinion is poor form. I personally would rather be told the truth. E.G sorry we forgot about it, sorry we a are a little busy at the moment. Would also like to be kept in form about it, at least fortnightly if it was going to take a while. So they said it is ready to send out. This would say to me at this stage the quality check would have to have been proceeded

Was it damaged?

yes the sig was smudged, I think they put the next card on top of it before it dried which is why I sent it back. They did tell me initially it might take a little while because it was during the finals, which I said I was ok with and understood, (although that was probably not true unless they needed Sutton to re-sign a card although I assumed they already had a few spares signed and just need stamping.

yes the sig was smudged, I think they put the next card on top of it before it dried which is why I sent it back. They did tell me initially it might take a little while because it was during the finals, which I said I was ok with and understood, (although that was probably not true unless they needed Sutton to re-sign a card although I assumed they already had a few spares signed and just need stamping.

One of the big issues is that there is only one company that really does serial numbering here in Australia (both companies use them) and they are based in Melbourne.

Surely they would have had unnumbered spares of these cards available as part of QA though?

You would have to believe they would have signed unnumbered ones spare. There was a rumour that some players signed hundreds of the 1st issue ones and they released 130 numbered ones.

You would have to believe they would have signed unnumbered ones spare. There was a rumour that some players signed hundreds of the 1st issue ones and they released 130 numbered ones.

They sign 130 for release, each player in the set gets a set themselves and there would be more for spares.

At least 150-170 each signed if not more.

Back
Top Bottom