Has anyone used MyMallbox.com?

Well so far I'm having a no drama experience with @MyMallBox, I've got 15 parcels sitting in their storage and another 5 in transit to there. It's been taking on average around 3 days from it being delivered to when I get the email saying they've got it.
Once the next 5 arrive I'll be getting them to re-pack & post so I'll update on my experience then.
At this stage I'd rate my experience 5 STAR

So some basic questions please as I'm seriously considering this service.

I win one card in the US - send it to mymailbox and then it's sent on to me here in New Zealand.
Cost options without the photo option?

Generally speaking, if I get it sent instantly it has been processed - how long till it's ready to send?

Thanks.

Basically just the shipping rate from us to NZ, based on weight n choice of dhl, USPS - u can get a estimate on the mmb website.

24 to 48hrs after you request package consolidated and paid the shipping.

So some basic questions please as I'm seriously considering this service.

I win one card in the US - send it to mymailbox and then it's sent on to me here in New Zealand.
Cost options without the photo option?

Generally speaking, if I get it sent instantly it has been processed - how long till it's ready to send?

Thanks.

For one card I believe there is a regular shipping option which begins at $1.75 and also a ePacket option which begins at $6.51. There is a shipping calculator on site should you want to look further into it.

As for processing, from my experience over the past 13 months it takes anywhere between 24hrs - 72hrs to receive an email. All depends on when your item is delivered.

Repack/shipment usually takes around 24 hours. Again, it will depend on the timing of request.

@jkidd05 - have all your items been reflected on MMB?

Looks like they are getting hammered on FB. I have one card delivered to MMB on Mon 2/5 so will wait till end of this week to see an update. One more card just posted by seller yesterday so hopefully on MMB system end of next week.

Anyone else who is using MMB and has items, can you please update your progress?

Cheers!

@jkidd05 - have all your items been reflected on MMB?

Looks like they are getting hammered on FB. I have one card delivered to MMB on Mon 2/5 so will wait till end of this week to see an update. One more card just posted by seller yesterday so hopefully on MMB system end of next week.

Anyone else who is using MMB and has items, can you please update your progress?

Cheers!

All of my items delivered last Thursday - this Monday were received and entered into system last night. Still waiting for photos on some of them though, hopefully in the next couple days.

I think they may have been short handed these past couple weeks and the fact they don't operate on Saturdays also doesn't help matters either. Saturday deliveries are mixed with Monday deliveries so it is double the volume on Monday's for them. Meaning they are always playing catch up no matter what.

If it were me, I would get in touch with them again. Over 1 week is quite a long wait for items to be received.

For one card I believe there is a regular shipping option which begins at $1.75 and also a ePacket option which begins at $6.51. There is a shipping calculator on site should you want to look further into it.

As for processing, from my experience over the past 13 months it takes anywhere between 24hrs - 72hrs to receive an email. All depends on when your item is delivered.

Repack/shipment usually takes around 24 hours. Again, it will depend on the timing of request.

Excellent, thanks.
Sounds like a goer!!

Received all 6 items with an average of 3 to 4 days processing, last item today (7am) is a Marcin Gortat card instead of Connie Hawkins. Have emailed MMB for a photo and and emailed ebay seller, hopefully it is a typo error otherwise have to return card via MMB to ebay seller.

Has this happened to any of you?

Received all 6 items with an average of 3 to 4 days processing, last item today (7am) is a Marcin Gortat card instead of Connie Hawkins. Have emailed MMB for a photo and and emailed ebay seller, hopefully it is a typo error otherwise have to return card via MMB to ebay seller.

Has this happened to any of you?

Yeah, sometimes they don't open the team bags and just list what's on top.

So on multi card orders or when sellers use fillers, it can get confusing and worrying at times.

Hopefully that's what happened to you rather than a more crucial error.

Ahh.... it is a single card order.... waiting for ebay seller to respond.

Doh for this, this was the last package, was about to consolidate everything back to Adelaide!

Ahh.... it is a single card order.... waiting for ebay seller to respond.

Doh for this, this was the last package, was about to consolidate everything back to Adelaide!

Hopefully it's just a filler card and the Hawkins is underneath it.

I'm close to requesting a consolidation too, but there are so many nice cards available at the moment haha.

Is anyone experiencing delays in item processing again?

Waiting on 2 more items before shipment. Going on 5 and 6 days now...

I can't remember if there was prices for sealed boxes?

I'd love to purchase some early 90s cheap stuff and bulk ship the lot.

Opening packs is still the most fun you can have:) in this hobby anyway.

My last few items took 3 days each to process and yes it was based filler cards on the hawkins. Took mmb 3 days to send the image. Latest package arrived at mmb yesterday so will check timing again.

I can't remember if there was prices for sealed boxes?

I'd love to purchase some early 90s cheap stuff and bulk ship the lot.

Opening packs is still the most fun you can have:) in this hobby anyway.

Once it is over a certain weight, only express options (DHL/USPS) are available. But their express fees are very reasonable.

My last few items took 3 days each to process and yes it was based filler cards on the hawkins. Took mmb 3 days to send the image. Latest package arrived at mmb yesterday so will check timing again.

Glad to know they were only fillers! Would have been a huge hassle had it been the wrong card!

3 days to process I can live with but once it gets closer to 1 week and even worse, more than a week, it becomes very very frustrating.

I'm only waiting on these 2 before I can ship everything home, and they have been at the warehouse since Wednesday and Thursday last week.

Man, that's so inconsistent! Glad your item was processed so quickly!

They told to me that my items would be processed by end of business yesterday which obviously didn't happen.

Really disappointing :mad:

Back
Top Bottom