Lucky bust - major mojo

The Mad Hatter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
4 packets, same box, same newsagent (only has 1 box).

Love it.

When you can buy a full set of 161 commons for the price of a packet, I ain't buying any more packets. And this time, I mean it.

LOL. I bet someone busts a Mojo pack now.

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 11.29.58 am.png

yeh that sucks, a $40 Pennant... 2015 Elite single packet buys are a long shot lottery.. Sorry that happened to you

If it were me I would dig in again in that same box to get some value back, but I am stubborn.

I did as you said.

I just bought another 2 packets for a gold and a pennant. At least they were different common cards.

LOL.

However, the news agency owner pulls me aside. Says he has something. Says he usually sells them to people but since I buy packets at his newsagents a bit, I can have it as he gets "heaps" of them.

I had no idea.

A Peter Sterling case card CC2.

Nearly swallowed my tongue.

So that slots in very nicely in my collection, thank you very much!

Nice mojo too!!!

My local newsagent looks after me quite well too. Unfortunately they don't seem to get many case cards but the one time they did they gave it to me.

I get my packets of elite from them for $7.90 each and they will keep one box aside for me until I finish it. It is very much appreciated and the reason I keep going back.

I did as you said.

I just bought another 2 packets for a gold and a pennant. At least they were different common cards.

LOL.

However, the news agency owner pulls me aside. Says he has something. Says he usually sells them to people but since I buy packets at his newsagents a bit, I can have it as he gets "heaps" of them.

I had no idea.

A Peter Sterling case card CC2.

Nearly swallowed my tongue.

So that slots in very nicely in my collection, thank you very much!

Nice mojo too!!!
I would like to know what heaps mean and where they are coming from. Could they be making heaps more than just what are issued with the cases?

I haven't touched a traders pack for weeks (though I did recently bust my freebie OCT box). Having a few of the pieces of the puzzle I went after them and was down to #21 - Jake Friend (with Nathan Friend pic). At servo this morning and there's a box of traders so I pick one back and BANG!!! Nathan Friend POTP #21 to finish the set. Awesome!!!

I haven't touched a traders pack for weeks (though I did recently bust my freebie OCT box). Having a few of the pieces of the puzzle I went after them and was down to #21 - Jake Friend (with Nathan Friend pic). At servo this morning and there's a box of traders so I pick one back and BANG!!! Nathan Friend POTP #21 to finish the set. Awesome!!!
would love 1 of them too.

Back
Top Bottom