Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Been watching Orphan Black for the last week, halfway through season 2.

Fantastic show.

And I hear Cryptozoic are planning a card set.

For me season two was a disappointment

Season three just ended so will have to watch that now.

Card set would be great.

'wet hot american summer - first day of camp' - not quite as good as the film, but still really good. has some great moments/lines.
and all the original cast came back which is pretty amazing considering. funny to see how much they have (and havent) changed.
if you dont like the movie, then obviously stay away. if you havent seen the movie, then watch that first. personally, its one of my favorite comedies, but its not everyones cup of tea.

'wet hot american summer - first day of camp' - not quite as good as the film, but still really good. has some great moments/lines.
and all the original cast came back which is pretty amazing considering. funny to see how much they have (and havent) changed.
if you dont like the movie, then obviously stay away. if you havent seen the movie, then watch that first. personally, its one of my favorite comedies, but its not everyones cup of tea.

I watched the show last night. Besides having a great cast its OK its not as good as i thought it would be

Finished first two seasons of The 100.

7/10 - worth a watch if you got nothing else to check out.
Good solid story, bit overplayed story line (nuclear holocaust, survivors finding their way deal) maybe but it really gets going about half way through season 1.

just finished true detective (S2):
pretty dodgy really. way too much back story not shown. it almost felt like there was a season 1 of this plot that you had to piece together from a flood of dialogue, most of which had no relevance. just alot of filler.
changing the style of the show didnt help either. in S1 you were guessing from the first episode who they were after. S2 you dont even hear about what shouldve been the main characters, until episode 6 or 7?
the acting was on point and i was impressed with vaughn's effort, but it needed a solid story to go with it...

image.jpg

How bad was this season. I hated it. Had way to higher expectations

pretty dodgy really. way too much back story not shown. it almost felt like there was a season 1 of this plot that you had to piece together from a flood of dialogue, most of which had no relevance. just alot of filler.
changing the style of the show didnt help either. in S1 you were guessing from the first episode who they were after. S2 you dont even hear about what shouldve been the main characters, until episode 6 or 7?
the acting was on point and i was impressed with vaughn's effort, but it needed a solid story to go with it...

Having recently signed up for Netflix and me not being a huge watcher of TV shows, I have watched almost 3 seasons of house of cards in 2 weeks and its an awesome show.

Yep im about 3 years late to it but Kevin Spacey plays an awesome role!

Cheers
Matt

Disappointing to hear after how good season 1 was - going to watch this weekend, was waiting to binge watch.

Having recently signed up for Netflix and me not being a huge watcher of TV shows, I have watched almost 3 seasons of house of cards in 2 weeks and its an awesome show.

Yep im about 3 years late to it but Kevin Spacey plays an awesome role!

Cheers
Matt

Love that show, Spacey is brilliant

Im still trying to work out what the hell Season 2 of True Detective was about

Far too many stories lines going on and too many characters

Very big disappointing for the cast it had in it i expected it to be better

Need to go back to having just one story and two main characters

Back
Top Bottom