Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Absolutely. Some of the stuff he comes up with!

back to cuban; ive always liked him but i started giving him alot more respect after his interview with skip bayliss and steven A where he just dismantled and destroyed both of their 'expert' opinions...

See I'm the opposite I always thought he was a twat the way he carried on and got fined and had too much to say all the time. After seeing him on Shark Tank and how he thinks, and then in that interview I actually have a lot of respect for him now. He's really just a super passionate Mavs fan with deep pockets - basically a Steve Ballmer who doesn't care if he gets fined for something he believes in.

See I'm the opposite I always thought he was a twat the way he carried on and got fined and had too much to say all the time. After seeing him on Shark Tank and how he thinks, and then in that interview I actually have a lot of respect for him now. He's really just a super passionate Mavs fan with deep pockets - basically a Steve Ballmer who doesn't care if he gets fined for something he believes in.

yeah, and he actually proved that he knows what hes on about. not just some rich boy who thought it would be cool to own a team. he would make a better host/analyst than skip or stephen who really showed in that interview that they dont know much about how the game actually works...hell, alot of people on this board would do better than those two retards.

yeah, and he actually proved that he knows what hes on about. not just some rich boy who thought it would be cool to own a team. he would make a better host/analyst than skip or stephen who really showed in that interview that they dont know much about how the game actually works...hell, alot of people on this board would do better than those two retards.

Oh for sure... and as much as I'd love to get into that, its another discussion for another thread :p

They made a series out of the Tarantino movie, any good?
Heard great things about Fargo.

havent watch from dusk til dawn yet. it didnt look to bad from the couple of scenes i did see tho.
and yeah, fargo was good. personally, i thought it held its own and didnt just play off the movies greatness.

Last edited:
I've probably already said this in here and its an oldie, but one of my all time favorites....

'Peep Show' which is a brilliant British comedy starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb. its sadistically hilarious and agonizing at the same time! Uses a majority of 1st person perspective bewteen the main actors so you are taking on the role of each of the protagonistic house mates as they endure their measley lives together and with their romantic and mostly uncomfortable encounters.
They also have a series called 'The Mitchell and Webb look' which I didn't find nearly as entertaining as Peep Show.

Matt King is gut-wrenchingly hilarious as 'Super-Hans' the drug fiend and aspiring band mate of Jez (Webb)

I highly recommend it. All 7 seasons! I think my favorite is Series 2.

just finished 'aquarius'. not impressed. the manson character is totally miscast and acts nothing like manson. show would be 3x better if they just made up some random name for the bad guy. plus, the show is all over the shop. trys to have too many story lines.
just started 'halt and catch fire'. pretty good in my opinion. no previous computer knowledge needed to enjoy.

Just finished the first season of The Returned. Pretty good. Interested to see where it leads. It's from the creators of Lost though and I heard the ending of that was not popular at all.

Back
Top Bottom