Biggest PC MOJO ever!!!

Glayam20

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Graham
I have been collecting LaPhonso Ellis since he was drafted in 1992 (Yes 22 years).

LaPhonso has 16 listed 1/1 cards up until this year... until Upper Deck added LaPhonso to their 2013-14 Exquisite Collection!

Thank you Upper Deck!!! =D>

This popped up on eBay, I had to get it... cost a little more than expected, but after waiting for 22 years, I am more than happy! :D

Here it is... Mr LaPhonso Ellis :woot:

LOVE IT!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

PS: If you find any LaPhonso Ellis 1/1's please let me know ASAP! I'll make it worth your while ;)

Last edited:
I have been collecting LaPhonso Ellis since he was drafted in 1992 (Yes 22 years).

LaPhonso has 16 listed 1/1 cards up until this year... until Upper Deck added LaPhonso to their 2013-14 Exquisite Collection!

Thank you Upper Deck!!! =D>

This popped up on eBay, I had to get it... cost a little more than expected, but after waiting for 22 years, I am more than happy! :D

Here it is... Mr LaPhonso Ellis :woot:

LOVE IT!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

PS: If you find any LaPhonso Ellis 1/1's please let me know ASAP! I'll make it worth your while ;)

Congrats on the amazing card!

Awesome story!!!! Is it on a sticker or just a fancy part of the card?

Always remember the Phonz in his prime - especially that block/takeaway he did one time. Such a shame about his knees.

Awesome story!!!! Is it on a sticker or just a fancy part of the card?

Always remember the Phonz in his prime - especially that block/takeaway he did one time. Such a shame about his knees.

I thought it was on sticker, but very happy that it is on card! :kick:

Yeah his was on the brink of being an All-Star (in by opinion) when his knee troubles began :rolleyes: :oops:

That was worthy of a white whale tagline - congrats on the PC jewel!

Back
Top Bottom