Looking For: Topps Disney Frozen Cards , or any other disney cards for my daughter = ) thanks guys

a-smoov

OzCardTrader
Real Name
a p
eBay User
shot_caller1.0
Looking For: Topps Disney Frozen Cards , or any other disney cards for my daughter = ) thanks guys

just want to introduce card collecting to my little one , as i've been a nba card collector like when i was her age

"start em' young as they say" lol

thanks in advance

I got my kids into it recently with the frozen cards. Got them from the news paper shop. Only $2 a pack and its got heaps of foils and inserts. The kids love em. I'd send you some but I have 3 kids, and no doubles yet. If I get some I'll pm you.

You might do better posting in the non-sport area...this one is more for sports that don't have their own forums like Wrestling, UFC, Motor racing etc..

awesome!! sure just let me know if you can send me maybe 1 sealed box of topps disney frozen cards ? and how much would it cost me shipped here in manila , philippines :) thanks a lot

I got my kids into it recently with the frozen cards. Got them from the news paper shop. Only $2 a pack and its got heaps of foils and inserts. The kids love em. I'd send you some but I have 3 kids, and no doubles yet. If I get some I'll pm you.

Back
Top Bottom