one of yer own helped me...and a ton of other crap!

Depitydog

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daren
hey guys. havent updated in quite a while but i recently aquired some cards from nenjabin and i've made some solid progress in my top 50 autos set so i figured i'd share...

so Ben has been (haha... ben has been...) sitting on a goldmine of Brewer cards. welp... i say gold mine but it's Ronnie Brewer so maybe a brass mine? but anyway... so yeah, Ben has had these cards since the early 80's waiting for me to snag them up... i finally got a better job and stopped buying taylor swift autographs long enough to afford them! so here they are...

so thanks to Ben, I now have 7 of the 9 Exquisite Rainbow RC's... if anyone ever see's one of the others... please let me know! it would be appreciated.

onto some other random mail as of late... a few other Brewers and fellow Arkansas Razorback players...

here's what i have to this point for my 50 greatest chase... now, i save money!

Love the Mikan and Barkley - don't see them too often at all! But just so you know Ronnie Brewer has less upside than Taylor Swift!

Geez Dep, most people would kill to have some or even just ONE of those autos in a mailday, let alone ALL of them!!!

Charles Barkley, Mailman, Cousy, Mikan, so many names just don't see too often.

Then you go and drop a shit-tonne of UD Blacks like that!! WOAH dude, great cards man!

Thanks much everyone!

@Telfs Card Park man i dont want to even look at that 500 list for fear it might tempt me...

@WoobieZarz it's taken forever to round up those UD Blacks but i love the set... if they hadn't been made i probly wouldnt have originally decided to go for this chase.

for @Matt26 and his "friend" haha... here's my latest.

Back
Top Bottom