2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

yeah, still early for united obviously. wouldnt even think its that big a deal apart from the fact it was @ old trafford. that fortress has definitely crumbled...
nani is gone i think. cant see him coming back to united after the loan.
balotelli is alright, but i dont see him as anything too special. kinda over-rated. plenty of strikers just as good and better without the all the endless hassles and cards. hes never even scored 15 goals in a season.
I think Nani should be sold, not because I don't think he's a good player but because he won't play regular footy under Van Gaal. He has plenty of ability , just needs to find to find the right team. Going back to Portugal will be good for him.
United dropped 27 points at home last season, hopefully it's not the same this season.
Liverpool will only be stronger with super Mario in there squad, needed to add depth and that's what they've done.

yeah, still early for united obviously. wouldnt even think its that big a deal apart from the fact it was @ old trafford. that fortress has definitely crumbled...
nani is gone i think. cant see him coming back to united after the loan.
balotelli is alright, but i dont see him as anything too special. kinda over-rated. plenty of strikers just as good and better without the all the endless hassles and cards. hes never even scored 15 goals in a season.

Not at 16 million pounds.

except i think it finished at 24 million not 16. still a good buy though if he accepts the code of conduct.

The Hammers have not seen the best of him , although he has been plagued by injury. Hope he returns sooner than later , brilliant player. Just needs to find his mojo.

I'm a big Carroll fan. I'd love to see him well, wish Liverpool didn't pay so much for him so he would have been given a fair go.

Liverpool V Man City should be a cracker. We should be announcing the signing of Balotelli in the next 12-24hrs.

Di Maria to Man U? Hearing big $$$ for this one.

Di Maria deal is almost done. He has said goodbye to his team mates. All United need now is Hummels and one more centre mid.

well owen left the site and started his own one. as for the rest of them, they've vanished

What site did he start?

his ascc mag one. pretty sure he blew up a bit over the esp promotional stuff esp do on this site and took off. hasnt been on here posting in ages, im sure he still lurks the forums though

Last edited:
Not at 16 million pounds.

you get what you pay for. 16mill for a sub 15 goal striker who has as many cards as goals sounds about right...

The Hammers have not seen the best of him , although he has been plagued by injury. Hope he returns sooner than later , brilliant player. Just needs to find his mojo.

hes a muppet. we've all seen the best he's got including the hammers. he's a damn hard worker i'll give him that, but the only good season hes had was in the championship, which is where he belongs i think. he's only scored 10+ goals in the top flight once. if he's brilliant what adjective do you use for actual brilliant players?
cant believe we wasted 15mill on him...

That's my opinion sgt_pepper , I know most won't agree but that doesn't bother me.
He showed brilliance during his time at Newcastle , that's why Liverpool paid £35 million for him. I agree since then he has been ordinary but I put that down to bad form and injury. If he does get back to his best then you Hammer supporters will be wishing he never leaves.

Found this funny. A Manchester United fan accidentally put a bet on MK Dons to win 4-0 and won £1250.

Gossip is Welbeck, Cleverly and Hernandez are set to leave United.
Think Welbeck is a good squad player but not bothered if Cleverly and Hernandez are sold.

Back
Top Bottom