Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad

A lot of people on other forums are pretty excited about SOA.

I am interested to see what they come up with for Breaking Bad. Apparently it will cover the entire run, so perhaps a larger base set might be needed?

The Sons of Anarchy set looks much better value-wise than Breaking Bad, which has a pretty average auto lineup.

I was really excited about Breaking Bad, but the signer list is just awful - it's not just the big 3 missing, it's a fair chunk of the major support cast as well. Unless Cryptozoic have something special planned for the other inserts, I can't see any way that you could recover the cost of buying boxes or cases. These could be a lot cheaper in a few months.

I've never seen SoA, but all the comments I have read about the set have been very positive.

So the Breaking Bad checklist is up:

http://www.cryptozoic.com/sites/default/files/icme/u313/breakingbad_webchecklist_rd2.pdf

• Massive base set - it is going to take at least two and maybe more boxes to get a set if collation is not good.
  • Auto list looks a bit stronger with Anna Gunn on board, but still disappointing for mine.
  • Would have liked less duplicate wardrobes and more prop cards, but at least these should be cheap to pick up.
  • Hard to imagine a less interesting redemption.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom