Storage Mojo :)

Madrooster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Madrooster
Hey all thought I'd share my little collection of stuff. Majority of it been in storage for a few years and two items I picked up end last year. It's great to find a website where can share this stuff with like minded folk. The mrs and family just don't get it... Bless them...

First is my collection (their box) of the NRL Action figurines that came about in about 2007 or so from memory....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

JT signed headgear on JT head gear. His signature is just above the printed signature in silver pen. Image doesn't show very well on photo.

image.jpg

Random piece for me as I hate the broncos, but got pair of supporter super league shorts signed by Gordon Tallis and a pair broncos shorts in 2009 or so signed by Israel Falou. Very random but an opportunist signing that's for sure....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Centenary year fully signed chooks jersey. 100 years old the foundation club! Can't find the certificate for this one, but it's somewhere at mum and dads...

image.jpg

Last edited:
1st of my player worn items (only have 2). But JWH signed jersey from last year with COA from the club. Little side note that the COA has Brian Canavan's signature on it and I think he has to be one of the best and astute figures in NRL going around. Also JWH signed boot in the bottom corner... Thinking both those in same frame would look sweet.

image.jpg

First club to ever win 1000 games and it was achieved in 2007 - the centenary year. This jersey was player worn in that game where we won our 1000th match by Iosia Soliola. Not the most famous rooster out, but the item to me as Roosters fan is unreal. Easily my favourite item as we were first club to win 1000 games and do it in the centenary year. Don't know if picture shows but this also the jersey that had a shadow through it saying 100 years 1908 to 2007.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey Josh,

Thanks for sharing.

It's always great to see the past jerseys…and signed too. I really want to get a Roosters jersey (blue) signed by JWH. Don't know if he'd do it for me being a Souths man, but we'll see. ;-)

Chris

Hey Josh,

Thanks for sharing.

It's always great to see the past jerseys…and signed too. I really want to get a Roosters jersey (blue) signed by JWH. Don't know if he'd do it for me being a Souths man, but we'll see. ;-)

Chris
Mate I reckon JWH would sign anything. I've met him 4 times at different things and I've got nothing but positives about it. Being in Brisbane I don't get access to my club as much as I'd like too.

I remember those figures, there's a few markets on the weekends in nelson bay that sell them for like 5 bucks. Too bad they didnt make any souths ones.

I didn't buy them at the time. I got them year or so later. It took me another good year or so to find a good priced Lockyer in its box in mint condition.

The same as what's on the front effectively. Lol I do think the set looks good with that card in the middle on two pages. You look at it and think yeah they are the stars, if that makes sense. On its own the card is pointless, but as a part I think its great.. If that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom