Zo Collector in Beckett (well in their Email)

WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Got this from an email from Beckett.

Read the bold bits mainly..

"I've collected basketball cards for 14 years now, and ever since Alonzo Mourning came into the league, I've been his biggest fan.

I started to collect his cards from day one and today my collection has grown to over 1,000 cards. This includes 65 jersey cards, 10 autograph cards, and numerous inserts and parallels.

All my cards are cataloged via Beckett.com. My brother-in-law Eric helps me with my collection. Anytime he pulls a Zo card, he gives it to me.

My daughter Emily is now one year old and I'm hoping she'll fall in love with this awesome sport. We've already started her own WNBA collection and, although she doesn't yet know it, she already has her own Zo cards. She has a dad and a uncle that totally love this sport."

Ok, so that said, I would have thought Zo would have had more Autos and GU cards than that?

What do you guys think???

I've got a mate over here in Perth who has yet to join our sites (too much internet poker), and he has over 1000 Zo's and I would bepositive that he has more than 10 auto's! Although when I do searches for Zo auto's they are always the same 3 or 4 on ebay?!?

Yeah been trying to get him to join but has been in London, now is back till about March and going again! He said he used to be a member on the original site before I got here, his ebay name was d-nba.

I mean 1000 cards is impressive, ive got that many drobs and I stopped for 6-7 years...so go figure...with ebay you can buy an instant collection for $20 bucks

the reason zo has less auto's and gu's, is because he was out of the league (or injured) in the 2002, 2003 and 2004 seasons, when huge parts of the production came out.. that's why majority of his auto's are in NJ Uniform, when he came back to the L, like none (apart from autographics) of him in Heat uni.

Back
Top Bottom