ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
That was one intense test match! Great defence by the blacks but man was it tight.
We dominated the scrums again but our lineout was a shocker - even worse than your scrums - I don't remember winning one the whole 2nd half (I might get the call up!!!!)

A great relief to win!!!!

Now I'm off to bed

I was happy we didn't get flogged !

4 points isn't a bad result considering how we last performed against NZ !

The All Blacks won again but to lose by 4 points after we dominated territory and possession and had 10 chances to bag a try while the ABs only had the one chance thanks to Rocky's soft tackle IS A PATHETIC EFFORT! Our boys need to go to a finishing school and get the girls to teach them a thing or two about poise instead of running around like headless chooks 20m out from the try line. ABs had an awesome defence.. gotta applause them for that! Wow we lost by 4... so what stuff that we should of won by 20! Where did our mental toughness go?? Now we are playing like we have the Kiwi brains.. no offence meant.. just raving about the Wallabies! I will probably regret this in the morning ;)

oh jeez :) lol Guess I gotta show my face soon and cop all the Aussie jokes on the chin :) If I got frustrated over one game.. can't imagine the frustration the kiwis have over the world cups! ;)

Don't mention that mate - not if u live in NZ!

Must say Larkham looks a bit lost now - either gets smashed by Collins or McCaw or runs sideways or kicks - no one falls for his runs like they used to. Might b time for them to shift Giteau to 10 and put Larkham out to pasture before the WC next year.

ah yeah I would give Larkham the benefit of doubt right now. None of the Aussie backs are clicking right now. I suspect it is because the new coach has them playing free running rugby. I think the backs are just feeling each other out at the moment, figuring out what works for them and what doesn't (larkham included). I think with a few more tests together the backs will cut out stuff that doesn't work for them and be more effective. larkham is the best #10 in the country by a mile. Giteau isn't ready yet... I agree mate that Larkham looks lost a bit lately... but give him the benefit of doubt at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom