Your Thoughts on David Lee and Jason Maxiell

shoesncard4life

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Derrick
Getting bored. Thinking of collecting new players with "breakthrough" potential. What do guys think of these 2? Have they reached their hobby heights or are they destined for more hobby love???

I really like David Lee....a very underated player who always seems to be getting double doubles. He was the MVP in the rookie/sophs game and for him to get some hobby interest needs to be on a winning team....in NY this hurts him alot!

Cheers
Matt

Maxiell I believe is well below, not that I know his market at all...but Lee is pretty high. Could get higher though if he gets regular minutes, which is possibly on the cards if they managed to trade Randolph or Curry as they hope this off season.

I've always rated maxiell highly and thought of collecting him. Lee has fans but most of them live in NY lol

Thanks for the input gents. I was recently researching their respective exquisite rc autos. Lee's ended at 66$ and Maxiell's hovered around 100$. I wonder if Maxiell's "block of the year" has anything to do with it???

IMO they are both great players to collect. Both haven't reached their potential and one of those guys is playing on a championship calibre team that might go all the way this year (Maxiell). I've seen his cards go for ridiculous prices the past year as well as Amir Johnson. The fact that Detroit is so successful with these guys coming off the bench pushes their card prices up.

As for David Lee, if he does somehow get traded to a better team where he can start, his cards will skyrocket. If he stays with NY and they make some big moves in the offseason and Lee starts next year, again, his card prices should jump even more. :woot:

Both are great up-and-coming young players who can rebound, score and block. Great blue collar type guys any team would love to have!

But i'm a bit biased. :D:v:

IMO they are both great players to collect. Both haven't reached their potential and one of those guys is playing on a championship calibre team that might go all the way this year (Maxiell). I've seen his cards go for ridiculous prices the past year as well as Amir Johnson. The fact that Detroit is so successful with these guys coming off the bench pushes their card prices up.

As for David Lee, if he does somehow get traded to a better team where he can start, his cards will skyrocket. If he stays with NY and they make some big moves in the offseason and Lee starts next year, again, his card prices should jump even more. :woot:

Both are great up-and-coming young players who can rebound, score and block. Great blue collar type guys any team would love to have!

But i'm a bit biased. :D:v:

And rightly so!

Dave Lee can really crash the boards! Neither players see the Hobby Love they should (I actually rate Lee higher than Maxiell).

For Lee's Exquisite to fall to $66 even when he's been starting and ripping it up, says a lot for either him, or the teams' position, and chances of him "winning it".

And rightly so!

Dave Lee can really crash the boards! Neither players see the Hobby Love they should (I actually rate Lee higher than Maxiell).

For Lee's Exquisite to fall to $66 even when he's been starting and ripping it up, says a lot for either him, or the teams' position, and chances of him "winning it".

Maxiell must have some love because his Exquisite RCs consistently seem to sell over $100 which is better than average. I've seen some go for well over $150 in the past. Team success is a huge factor! I saw an Amir Johnson Exquisite sell for $500+ a few weeks ago (no kidding). Amazing, really. :v:

Back
Top Bottom