Y'all Reddy for this?!

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Still getting around to scanning some of my cards - this is one guy who I really liked his appraoch both on and off the court. Worked his way from the 43rd overall pick into an all-star and became one of Milwaukee's finest.... I never realised this before but he has a killer nickname too 'Redd Hot', now that is absolutely killer!

Really liked the look of Adrenalyn but adding those OFF and DEF ratings and the back of the card really over emphasises the gaming nature of the card. Love the finish though and the fax sig - should be done more often.

The obligatory GU - thankfully two colours, go the 22!

Is it a GU? Is it a patch? Is it prime? Whatever it is, now it's mine! Muhahah!

The good ol' piping patch /50 - green and white colour combo overload with the classic jump shooting pic too.

Sexy, sexy patch /75 - colours, breaks, it's got a little bit of everything going on.....

Eeeeeeextra Exquisite Jumbo GU /50 - iconic!

Marks of Distinction auto /40 - rare, but that auto.......... :-S

Mark of Excellence On Card auto - classic shooting pose and about as big of an on card auto you're gonna get with Redd Hot! White background makes it looks so crisp and clear...

As always thanks for looking, comments are always appreciated.
Skip

Loved Michael Redd back in the day.
Barely played in his rookie year - and I mean barely - yet was an All-Star a few years later.
Shame his career ended with a bunch of knee issues.

Anyways... Great bunch of cards Skip - love the Clearly patch.

Very nice addition to your Pc my Skip !

Always a pleasure to watch your mailday!

Some cool high end Redd PC, great job.

I wouldn't say high end - more like luke warm Redd Hot! heh heh

Some classic stuff there mate, love that Exquisite.

Classically exquisite card for a classically exquisite jump shot!

Loved Michael Redd back in the day.
Barely played in his rookie year - and I mean barely - yet was an All-Star a few years later.
Shame his career ended with a bunch of knee issues.
Anyways... Great bunch of cards Skip - love the Clearly patch.

He definitely put in the work! All heart, hustle and humble - never hear a bad word said about him...

Exquisite needs no comments it speaks for itself! Nice adds Skip.

Ahem, you mean EXTRA Exquisite, above and beyond mere Exquisite cards - lol :)

Very nice addition to your Pc my Skip !
Always a pleasure to watch your mailday!

Good to see you back on the forums! Always goo to see your name in the comments. :)

A potentially great career cut short by injuries. Great cards !

Coulda, shoulda, woulda - sad how injuries cut these blokes down in their prime...

Sweet cards Skip

Thanks mate, imagine if the Bucks still had him now - somebody who could actually space the court!

Sweet mailday bud, but I totally agree with the marks of destinction auto, you can tell he wanted to get done signing as quickly as possible on that one.

Sweet mailday bud, but I totally agree with the marks of destinction auto, you can tell he wanted to get done signing as quickly as possible on that one.

Yep, he got that auto out quicker than one of his patented jump shots!

I think I've got a patch that can top it ;)
image.jpg

If you want it, just pm me. :)

Good to see you back on the forums! Always goo to see your name in the comments. :)

Always think about my aussie Bro, just the life is so crazy and busy that's i don't take the time to share more with you !

Will mail you this week end with new pics .
Big hadouken

That's very tidy skip. Nice cardboard! Just about the best player from that draft.....

Just about? No brainer for me - even then Redd still only managed the single all-star game....

Always think about my aussie Bro, just the life is so crazy and busy that's i don't take the time to share more with you !
Will mail you this week end with new pics .
Big hadouken

Thanks la iph - looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom