Yahoo! NBA Roto League 5648 "Ozcards Part-time Ballers"

Last year i was in a draft, it was up to my turn and LeBron was still on the board at 4th pick. I went to select him and the net dropped out. When i got back in i had Amare on my team instead, who was just back from being out the season before with knee recos >:

Pretty much the half way point of the season, and the league is pretty evenly situated.
G Funk era has a big lead but has played a lot of games.
Indiogazer's side is third on the ladder but has a massive 60 games in hand on G Funk era.
Chaddy's Champs has made some shrewd pickups lately also, and I think the league is very much still up for grabs!

G-Funk looks clear on top, but won't stay there.

And despite my pick ups, put a fork in my roto comp...I'm done. I need Brand to come back and be the saviour...but I fear he won't last out the season. I've got a stack of games in hand though.

I just can't get the hang of roto...sitting 1st in both my h2h comps though...:D

ssshhhhhh Indi... let's keep that quiet eh!

I'm the opposite to you Chaddy sarking ass in the H2H league (I've got Brand as well) and travelin comfortably in the Roto, I've won Roto leagues most years, just can't work out the HDH

Back
Top Bottom