yafushka aka as Joe or Jossi from Austria

yafushka

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josef Gelernter
Hi mates,

My name is Joe and I am 26 years old. I've been collecting basketball trading card for the last 14 years with longer and shorter breaks in between. Many members here might know me from other forums/boards where I am actively trading and dealing under the same username.
I collect Chris Webber, but only stuff that is extreme rare and that I find appealing. Besides that I collect Auto cards of many players, mainly superstars and stars.
I've been living in Austria (not Australia, lol) since I was born, but my parents are from Romania. I have an older brother who actually was a big influence in getting me into basketball and collecting basketball cards. He collected for maybe one year, but I never really stopped.
I hope to get to know some of you guyz better and have plenty of good deals with you.

LET'S TRADE !!!

Joe

wanted to see if my Avatar works...

it doesn't, although it is just 95kb.

can anyone help me?

PROBLEM SOLVED

thanks

Joe

Welcome Joe! I know ive seen you post a bit on HK. Nice to see you here!!

Cheers
Matt

Hey Yafu,

Fancy seeing you here mate. My warmest welcome to the forum.

I hope you can make many trades here because everyone here has different taste of players and cards (sets), too many variety. :p

Any great Ivy, you know where I'm at. ;) Holla!

- henkita217

G'day there mate,Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy it here.

welcome and i hope you find plenty of cards you need.and i love that jordan floor card.
tony :D

Hey Jossi, sick mj 1/1 floor auto you've there:p .That card rocks!!!!!

Yeh Welcome to the boards once again and hope you get some trades going.:)

Back
Top Bottom