XBOX One and PS4

Oh yeah baby, EB Games let me have them early when I went to pay off the rest this afternoon :D Now just have to pick up the console tomorrow at 9 and then the extra controller and charging station and we are good to go!

Screen Shot 2013-11-28 at 5.43.54 PM.png

stocked up. wont be bored anytime soon. anyone know the full process of getting your PSN from ps3 to ps4? if i stuff it up and lose my fifa UT ill lose my shit.

Can't wait for this ps4 release I get mine at 12:01 tonite/ tomorrow morning kill zone look amazing

Got everything, all went smoothly and can't wait to start playing :D got a few mates coming over soon so should be good fun!! Took your advice Aron and downloaded the update yesterday so that should speed up the process when I get home

ANOTHER query :confused:
I don't use internet much at home, so have only had a prepaid 3gb stick for the last couple of years. Will be upgrading to a home broadband plan, what would anyone recommend for a monthly gb plan size, keeping in mind it'll be used mostly for xbox?

ANOTHER query :confused:
I don't use internet much at home, so have only had a prepaid 3gb stick for the last couple of years. Will be upgrading to a home broadband plan, what would anyone recommend for a monthly gb plan size, keeping in mind it'll be used mostly for xbox?

iinet is free xbox downloads . Better ask if that is still up for grabs

the ps4 is so good. just wish some of my mates had it. most of them are in the next shipment.

Back
Top Bottom