XBox 360

bigsarg7

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
bigsarg7
After a pretty long day at work and I have a cold, I went shopping with my wife and we had a look at the XBox 360. I played some of Call of Duty 2 and it looked awesome!! So we decided to preorder one!! I can't wait until March!!

oooooooh, looks good huh??

Should see NBA 2K6 on it! Looks like REAL PLAYERS!!!

I still havent seen Xbox 360 in person, only trailers from net.

They say they've got a mod-chip ready for them already! YIPPEEEEEE!!!! [-X

sweet, we were hoping to preview nba live 06 on it but he only had about 5 games on it so far, but we decided that 2k6 or live 06 will be our first game purchases on the system, it really is incredible and the controls are super comfortable to hold for hours of entertainment, the live side of it kicks but too, incredible the stuff you can do it, people think we're crazy but who cares its what we love and well if your big gamers like us (well we were until the lense and lead stopped working on our current x-box).

Only thing being, to boost sales of the system i reakon every shop displaying them is using 76cm LCD high definition flat screens, so the screen is huge and the game quality well its phat massive...... so when you take it home and use it on the standards tv sets the quality drops dramatically apparently... especially if you don't have a HD tv, annoying coz now i wanna go buy a tv like the one at the shop!!

Back
Top Bottom