Xbox 360 - 2K9 2nd Tournament Prep Thread

Oz I'll be on to play our game as soon as the Eagles/bombers game is over (my sister is watching it).

Hey no probs AJ. I'll be on in about an hour (the planned 9pm). Sound good?

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Hey when you upload a video how to do get it to show up in the game score highlight box on the 2k site. i just uploaded a Kobe highlight vid but it aint displaying.

Was it a highlight mix from plays all in the same game? If so it should automatically find it's way to the game it was played in and may take a few minutes to register on the 2k site.

was 9pm planned?? I don't think we planned a time. I think that's the problem. I wa shtinking after 7 and I have a BF2 scrim now... so prolly not available until 10pm.

was 9pm planned?? I don't think we planned a time. I think that's the problem. I wa shtinking after 7 and I have a BF2 scrim now... so prolly not available until 10pm.

I'm sorry AJ I thought 9pm was the go. I can play at 10pm. If you can't play tonight, I'll sim you the win. :v:

Let me know what's happening and when you're ready. I'll leave the xbox on.

Was it a highlight mix from plays all in the same game? If so it should automatically find it's way to the game it was played in and may take a few minutes to register on the 2k site.

Yeah all from the same game

Round 3 has started today so good luck to all you guys. :thumbsup:

Also, looks like I might have a Detroit replacement already. I should probably wait until it's official before counting all my eggs but I'm confident this guy will step in and take over.

Dam AJ BG7 35 pnts nice one.. looks like hes working out for you.

He is. I think I've finally gotten comfortable with his shot. Still need to make some roster moves though to get a team I am more comfortable with.

Everyone except Bosh and Gordon are for trade for the right sort of player.

Back
Top Bottom